Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #91 Collapse

Originally posted by David WarNer581 View Post
    Assalam Walekum I have come to update my general Good Afternoon I hope you all are well So if you work in crude oil, then you should put the top of the crude oil because the crude oil I think will go on it and can give you a very good profit, then you need to put it up and good As much as you can, you should open the trade and make a good profit posture.
    crude oil market is going in the telling direction according to the technical support and resistance values in market trading below the 51.9 2 level overall not detected below that area that will help us to grow our account and going in the cell interaction I am in the favour of telling the opportunity on the crude oil market below the moving average 50 is also variation that time frame up to the level of $46

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #92 Collapse

Assalam Walekum I have come to update my general Good Afternoon I hope you all are well So if you work in crude oil, then you should put the top of the crude oil because the crude oil I think will go on it and can give you a very good profit, then you need to put it up and good As much as you can, you should open the trade and make a good profit posture.
      my buddy oil my dear my view is still bearish but when I see volume on this pair in H4 then its seems to be little bit bullish and it may touch again 51.90 and then big sell my short term view is bullish in last day of new your session on news and my swing term news is bearish and soon it drop suddenly you know the behavior of oil and when It drop then it give us good huge pips in one may on this Friday 500 plus pips have a nice week

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #93 Collapse

Crude oil trading sideways currently studying at 52.35 and we have seen during last day one candle which was moving in bullish Trend and strong position to push the market towards the price of support 48.94 My thoughts that we can open our trade with perfect sell trade and hold it for the long time to enjoy good earning in if we notice that gold market and oil market is good with one money money management, then we will able to enjoy good earning from the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #94 Collapse

Your analysis is very good and I also think that this crude oil can only go up. So if you work in crude oil then you will also get good profit in it because the confirmation of crude oil is that it will go on.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #95 Collapse

Sir, your point is right, I also feel that you work with it in good nalla and it can also be crude oil, it will be like the face because gold is coming down then it can go on and you also get good profit. Reveal the manifest which gives you good profit

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #96 Collapse

Dear bro, your point is absolutely right. I also think that Grottel has come down a lot and maybe he can mouth like And I will give my nalla that the mouth of the crude oil is above it daily and can go up So if you want to get good profit in this, then crude oil will go up and you will get good profit if above If you apply

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #97 Collapse

Unrefined petroleum exchanging sideways presently learning at 52.35 and we have seen during a day ago one light which was moving in bullish Trend and solid situation to push the market towards the cost of help 48.94 My contemplations that we can open our exchange with impeccable sell exchange and hold it for the long time to appreciate great acquiring in on the off chance that we notice that gold market and oil advertise

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #98 Collapse

dear mate about the prices of the us oil Crude oil trading sideways currently studying at 52.00 and we have seen during last day one candle which was moving in bullish Trend and strong position.So if you work in crude oil then you will also get good profit in it because the confirmation of crude oil is that it will go on.so if w have the balance then e need to open the buyer side trade on it .......

Simply Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #99 Collapse

Salam walekum good morning i will give you today and Pray that everyone should get a good bonus today, because everyone has worked hard this time, everyone's bonus will come and all will come very well The brother who has worked hard will get very good

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #100 Collapse

Salam walekum good morning i will give you today and Pray that everyone should get a good bonus today, because everyone has worked hard this time, everyone's bonus will come and all will come very well The brother who has worked hard will get very good
                      Yup there is bonus day hope it will be very soon update, and this time bonus update good because last few weeks to I have noticed our bonus will be update very low but I am confident a out this time bonus will be released soon, will you're praying is good and I wish everyone getting good bonus let's see.

ShantiMan Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #101 Collapse

Hello dear David Milan
                        My dear friends, as long as I know that you will be joining a good weekend with your process filled trading and focusing only on your posting. And we should always be working with the experience by staying alert in every thing we are sleeping

. . . . Analysis of Bonus/-/-/-//-/
                        My dear friend, since I saw that you do not give bonus on this week, then I have never done Anaysis. for bonus this time, but you have done today, I am going to tell you my opinion. My dear friend, debit meeting, I think today the bonus will not come, because now we have made such a section, they have now deposited weekends and give bonus by double. And I think it is not possible to get the bonus today ://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14033968

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #102 Collapse

Absolutely Sir today everyone will get the bonus, whoever has worked hard can get the same bonus, if you want to get the bonus in this, then you can also get a good bonus in it, but for this you will have to post a very good Because your bonus is dependent on your knowledge and experience, the better posting you do, the better bonus you will get.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #103 Collapse

Sir, you are right, I feel that the bonus will come good and we will because if we work hard The more we post, the more we get the bonus, so every time we will need to do as much as possible in this, make the quality very good and get a good bonus every weekly.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #104 Collapse

I hope that you are well and nothing happens because of our doorstep, because there is only one way to meet both of them. If you want more bonuses then you have to work harder. As much as the limit and kind of your posting will be better, you can get better bonus in the same way.

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #105 Collapse

Brother Parrett who has said that the bonus will be more And we will also pray for you that your sow will come more than you and all of you too Pray for me that my bonus too may come and we all Muslims work in it And when the bonus comes, we should pray for everyone That ***** Ta'ala brought the maximum bonus of all and gave everyone a chance My brothers, if you worship ***** Ta'ala, you will recite the Quran Pak. Insh***** Your bonus will come the most

Comment

Advanced mode

X