Login

X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1201 Collapse

Originally posted by Munda 420 View Post
    Hello my dear friend as i gave a prediction about the board in my analysis yesterday that the level will go 1577 This is exactly what happened from Gold 1574 Reverso is facing towards the cell and my production is absolutely correct. But the movement of gold that you are making is very high chances of running till about 1560 and according to my estimation, gold is also thinking of making a lot of movement, so that gold will face a lot more.And one time it can touch even 1600 but again it will take the sim in the long-term too much sell.

Dear trader gold has once reached in 1572 And now we are facing towards sell, so we should now start trading in selling because looking at the technical and fundamental analysis, it seems that you will go to this sell only.And we now have time to trade by looking at, put your TP on 1560, if your TP is an example then it will happen.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #1202 Collapse

Hello my dear friend as i gave a prediction about the board in my analysis yesterday that the level will go 1577 This is exactly what happened from Gold 1574 Reverso is facing towards the cell and my production is absolutely correct. But the movement of gold that you are making is very high chances of running till about 1560 and according to my estimation, gold is also thinking of making a lot of movement, so that gold will face a lot more.And one time it can touch even 1600 but again it will take the sim in the long-term too much sell.
      Thanks a lot to sharing your golden analysis about gold. And keep guiding the mt5 forum family. But after rise be careful to trade in bullish trend and wait for bearish.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ftabahmedhayat

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #1203 Collapse

My prediction about crude oil is that Now we will move on behalf of buy because according to the moving average, it is currently on the left side of the phone and we can move it on any object from the side of buy.And this time we have the current position is 50.81.And its full condition is to go to 55. You want to train on 55 so that we can get good profit tp hit.

Munda 420 Trading Journal:luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #1204 Collapse

My prediction about crude oil is that Now we will move on behalf of buy because according to the moving average, it is currently on the left side of the phone and we can move it on any object from the side of buy.And this time we have the current position is 50.81.And its full condition is to go to 55. You want to train on 55 so that we can get good profit tp hit.
          It's very obvious now that the OIL will go uptrend since the 50.00 support is now the bottom of the current trend. I would love to see it once again conquer the 60.00 resistance and be able give us so many green pips during its rally. The USDCAD is also going to fall since the CAD will strengthen from a stronger crude oil price. We have a double trade setup here, either OIL or USDCAD.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #1205 Collapse

Hi dear friend good afternoon. How are you and doing now? dear mate according to my analysis the crude oil is very crazy and continue to downward direction and already analysis of time frame H4 I can see making bearish candle and I think at Cl down side touch the 49.47 price so now best the sell entry. thanks.

Kindly open my Latest Journal than doing reply

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14953307

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #1206 Collapse

cl prices will be decreased next for the resistance opf the below the 50 and then for the support of the 48 crude oil show an after movement toward the buy direction and it crossed the 51 level and then the 50.85 level but for the next time it is looking for the bearish trend but i show either the slow movement or the opposite movement so now i think that this current position confirm for the seller ....

"MIANWALI" SHAHEEN TRADERS

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #1207 Collapse

Crude oil market looking in mix trend and further yesterday fall in crude oil was very and if all more than 100 pips in just one hour and that was very dangerous and at the same time very luring to watch and I guess who had sell yesterday would have made some big bucks and now i think it will continue to fall down and it will be testing the 50.85 level and thus filling the gap before bouncing back up,so keep touch in with market and then you will get more earnings and you should be a well earner.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #1208 Collapse

Munda you are right and i agree with your analysis and further I am also expecting that next day market will make some correction and later it will again start making the bearish movement so I think we should wait for the opening and see if the market again rise above the 50.99 level or not.
                  If it will not go up from that level then we should sell it further for the 50.10 level,current market is on 50.87 level and it should go for bullish trend.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #1209 Collapse

Hello my dear friend, now I want to give my analysis of gold, it seems that after seeing the gold, now this sell will go in the short term.And in that the number should be placed at open TP 1560.Because according to technical people, give the moon will remove from the side of the sell.

Munda 420 Trading Journal:luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #1210 Collapse

Hello my dear friend, now I want to give my analysis of gold, it seems that after seeing the gold, now this sell will go in the short term.And in that the number should be placed at open TP 1560.Because according to technical people, give the moon will remove from the side of the sell.
                      ACCORDING TO ME if any Body see the chart of gold in H1 then it,s showing the move for the Falling and and it is reach at level of SUPPORT is 1570 And for the BULL and resistance level is 1585 and in my views it is making the SOLID BEAR .gold market become genuine and the gold market cost till down today and the market value lock at the 1575 and the present market cost is at 1567 and now up development is taking care of the long time and trusting that the market have turn around development.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #1211 Collapse

No dear brother you are wrong and I will not suggest you to sell the Gold because the Gold will not drop now because the reason is that yesterday it rises from the 12 EMA of the daily time frame and it made the bullish engulfing candle so that's why I will suggest you to open the buy trade because the Gold will flies and touch the 1595.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #1212 Collapse

DEAR MUNDAA , i am also greed that the trend for the gold looks to me for the bearish candles next because your moving averages strategy totally indicated that the prices of th gold will come for the seller target for down trend bear side candles of the eve of the 1560 position ........

My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #1213 Collapse

Good morning friends how are you i hope you're well done and enjoying forex trading with the best of health and wealth i have read your post about the precious metal gold indeed very good analysis but gold prediction sy very difficult because gold trading is very risky any time change of trend and gold moved to upward aur downward trend so in prediction gold moved to bearish momentum expected trend in sell said.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...6#post13796486

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #1214 Collapse

Hello dear good morning hope all fine and have a nice morning with pleasant feelings today's Friday and Friday is a bonus day and I am happy that I will get good get bonus yes my dear I am agree with your point of view because gold will start its bearish trend that will be short term it's a good opportunity for sellers to give good profit.according to my thinking gold will go to the support level 1565 after that he returned back to upside towards resistance level that will be best next in the market have a nice day.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13764247

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #1215 Collapse

Good morning Dosa is in favor of his gold, so you said that you have applied 1560 old, so I am absolutely Aggree from you. Gold will come down now and its next target will be 1560 And your tP will definitely be a hit

Comment

Advanced mode

X