No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #736 Collapse

EuroUsD
    Dear member hope you all be well today i am telling you about euro usd If the Bureau likes to trade in USD, then I think this can be a very good option to trade up to the present day Because this week, what is the whole downward Today can be very good for us forwhat do you say about trading in Euro USD Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200214-072701_MetaTrader 4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	355.7 KB
ID:	17252750

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #737 Collapse

Originally posted by Ahmed12 View Post
      EuroUsD
      Dear member hope you all be well today i am telling you about euro usd If the Bureau likes to trade in USD, then I think this can be a very good option to trade up to the present day Because this week, what is the whole downward Today can be very good for us forwhat do you say about trading in Euro USD [ATTACH]173138[/ATTACH]
      This week the Fiber has braked the strong support at 1.08772 and that's why we have seen the massive bearish movement at this spot but now I am expecting that it will touch this price again and if it will cross this resistance to upside than it will flies but if it bounces from this price than it's bearish movement will be for the long time.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #738 Collapse

EuroUsD
        Dear member hope you all be well today i am telling you about euro usd If the Bureau likes to trade in USD, then I think this can be a very good option to trade up to the present day Because this week, what is the whole downward Today can be very good for us forwhat do you say about trading in Euro USD [ATTACH]173138[/ATTACH]
        from the start of weekend till now the price of Euro UST falling down heavily and now I am looking that it will continuous downtrend for longer targets with take profit 1.050 level and soon you will watch it at this level. But for short term you can bought it and generate profit to do scalping.

Time To Do Work Again With Mt5 Community

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #739 Collapse

EuroUsD
          Good morning. Yes, you are right. My dear friend your waste United State dollar is now entering in in bi zone from here we should keep an eye on this trading pair. For a good sign of strength in by side and United State dollar is also so it's resistance level hopefully as USD index get weaker This pair will move in upper direction. Let's see how price behave

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-journal

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #740 Collapse

EuroUsD
            Good morning friend, you have analyzed about the university, so I also agree with you because it had come down so much, now it will go up and its target will be 1.0870If we open the trade on this, then we should open the trade on the left side.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #741 Collapse

EuroUsD
              Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and experience I also agree with you guys I think you are right about the time your analysis and experience is vary good so let's see what happen next week wish you best of luck enjoy your trading
              My trading journal
              https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...8#post13304868

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #742 Collapse

EuroUsD
                Hope you are fine USDJPY and Gold go against each other from the start of weekend till now the price of Euro UST falling down heavily and now I am looking that it will continuous downtrend for longer targets with take profit 1.050 level and soon you will watch it at this level. But for short term you can bought it and generate profit to do scalping.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #743 Collapse

EuroUsD
                  Sir, your analysis is very good and youngsters may be HD will go up on your anonymous but everyone gives their own tests but your analysis is also very good because you will be working in it for a long time and you will have great experience.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #744 Collapse

EuroUsD
                    Dear Member, I agree with you and according to me if you see the chat then this time euro usd is not acting in any way. And if we buy this pair of Euro USD then we can get profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #745 Collapse

EuroUsD
                      Yes my friend you sent me a screenshot about Euro USD. I think Euro USD will now go up because it has been standing very low It seems to me from that screenshot that the next target will be above you. It does a very high movement in seconds or 1 hour.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #746 Collapse

EuroUsD
                        Dear brother, Assalam Walekum I hope you will be all right and like you are giving me an analysis about GST. Analyze you very much because you have given me good analysis. If you continue to analyze us about USD in this way, then we will definitely keep inquiring with you today.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #747 Collapse

EuroUsD
                          Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and enjoying good trading as well as grabbing some healthy profits. Your opinion about the currency pair EURUSD are technically sound and according to the current situation based on reality. Today this pair is ranging between 1.0828 to 1.0843 so according to my opinion this pair will go down due to the volatility of the usd. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. Wishing you the profitable last trading day of this week.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #748 Collapse

Dear Member, Assalam Walekum, I am feeling very sad today because I am very in loss today and I have received very little bonus Dear member, I posted 280 last week and in return I got just $14 Due to which I have not been able to trade well and I have traded in Silvar and my silver is going to washed[ATTACH]163821[/ATTACH] me and I have also returned very angry
                            Certainly less than expectations is painful. With your bonus amount there is written in red words " what is this". Click it and study to know about bonus rules. Thank you.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...ftabahmedhayat

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #749 Collapse

Beer member hope you are all well and posting well If you want to be a good leader, then you will have very good knowledge and experience, then you can work in this way better If you work without knowledge and experience, you will never become a successful trader nor earn a good profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #750 Collapse

Beer member hope you are all well and posting well If you want to be a good leader, then you will have very good knowledge and experience, then you can work in this way better If you work without knowledge and experience, you will never become a successful trader nor earn a good profit.
                                I have place a sale Entry on Brent crude oil and hopefully it will hit my target in this week for a couple of days so you have identified very nice setup I appreciate your hard work thank you very much.

ARD2 Journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X