X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Shantiman Trading Journal
    Hello
    This is shantiman, I am creating my own trading journal to share my own analysis also, I was replying in other journals from the last some days but now I decided to open my journal. Nothing special is in my introduction, I am a jobless so that's why I decided to work online. I am not the old or not the new member in forex, I have some little knowledge about this that I will share, today gold is bullish
    ShantiMan Trading Journal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by ShantiMan View Post
    Hello
    This is shantiman, I am creating my own trading journal to share my own analysis also, I was replying in other journals from the last some days but now I decided to open my journal. Nothing special is in my introduction, I am a jobless so that's why I decided to work online. I am not the old or not the new member in forex, I have some little knowledge about this that I will share, today gold is bullish
    Hello Shantu, welcome you, you have also made your own trading journal that is a good decision that you took at least and I hope you will share your good knowledge here, don't worry if you are a jobless because Instaforex is serving to everyone in the world who will write the posts Instaforex will give them bonus for the online trading, yes Gold will rises but 1st it will do the correction

Latest update of my Journal:

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Hello
      Gold review
      Slam dear fellow.How are you ,i hope you will be fine and enjoying happy morning of Friday.Well come on this best forum.I hope you will share your best analysis with us . GOLD is above its pivot point 1506 and showing bullish trend at present.It may move up to 1527,if it will break resistance level 1519.Thank you for sharing your analysis with us.Hope for best for you and your trading.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13676263

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hello
        Welcome to the mt5.
        Shantiman? What a weirdo name however its a good thing to create our own journal for records and it could helpful for you about your trading and also if you did make mistake on any analysis then im sure many members will gonna help you about this.
        You should need to tell us about your trading style and your favorite analysis or any strategy so we can get more information.
        Good luck and hope you will gonna earn handsome money from this business.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Hello
          SLAM dear fellow,i hope you will be fine and enjoying good treading.I am happy to know that you started your own journal.This is your very good decision.You are jobless,so work hard with honesty.this is good that you have knowledge,so share your analysis with us.hope for the best for your future and your trading.stay blessed.

SIDRA05 TRADING JOURNAL

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

sat,Nov 2,2019

Beautiful good morning all mates,
            Now guys am wake up and saw today weather is very cool coll in my city I think the winter session is now completely. Come in ,
            ShantiMan is now back our journal guys with beautiful trade entry setup of USD index my all mates the USD index saw the times chart of monthly then you understand my this trade setup , USD index monthly chart are recommended the long term selling trend way and now bellow check my USD index image
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191102-061713.png
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	17218073

ShantiMan Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Now guys am wake up and saw today weather is very cool coll in my city I think the winter session is now completely. Come in ,
              ShantiMan is now back our journal guys with beautiful trade entry setup of USD index my all mates the USD index saw the times chart of monthly then you understand my this trade setup , USD index monthly chart are recommended the long term selling trend way and now bellow check my USD index image
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]151016[/ATTACH]
              I love the cool weather with the sweet one and with the Coffee in the earlier morning and the walk of the Park's that gives us the good breathe, this was a massive bearish movement and it made the bearish engulfing candle and also it has completed the head and shoulder pattern and it seems that it drop's for the long time now and the other major pairs will flies

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Dear, USD/MXN is clearly looking bearish now because we can see that last month's monthly candle on the monthly chart is showing the strong bearish but the trend is not bearish at all and we should be careful and wait for the market to retrace little bit lower time frames and then we should look for the further selling opportunities to maximize the profit. I will suggest you to wait for another few days to let the market decide the move.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

99.70 level is very good level and from this level market move down and also very good engulfing price action pattern frome that help trader that market will come back down and i think when USDX moving down all other pair will move up trader can find good trade setup and become very good profitable trader. Patience is the key for trader when trader know the market that help trader and also you can make good profit i think there is chance that market will hit 93.00.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Yes dear you are saying absolutely right, winter season has arrived now everyone is feeling cool and making analysis while laying on warm bed,so if we talk about United States dollar index then we can easily see in chart that price has coming down and want to give opportunity to sellers,as per your analysis and strategies we can see that price is making bearish engulfing Candlestick,it shows that in this area pressure of sellers is heavy,also we can see that this is very strong resistance level,where price has been rejected many time,so focus on market, best of luck.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

The usdx is still bearish and if you look at the weekly chart, you will see price is going to make a decline towards the 92.50 area with time. From what I can deduce from the charts, a visit to the 98.00 would not happen for a long time. So if trading the index looking for sell opportunities would be ideal.
                      Attached Files

Covid-19 will not wipe out humanity! Let's fight this common foe together. Together we win this war! Please apply WHO recommendations on keeping safe!
                      Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Hello to everyone here at mt5 forum I hope you will be fine and weekend with your family and friends also the lovely cool weather. I have read out your post about the USD indeed very good point of view and I totally agree with your opinion. This pair in long term offering the potential selling opportunities for the traders. So sell the USD and grab some good profits. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. On weekend don't forget to participate in weekly guess forex trend.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Slam dear fellow.How are you.I hope you will be fine and enjoying happy weekend with your family and friends . According to my little experience USD is below its pivot point 97.12.if it will close above pivot point on Monday ,it will move up to 97.22,otherwise move down to 96.89..Hope for the best for you and your trading.

SIDRA05 TRADING JOURNAL

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Yes dear your analysis is pretty good and knowledge full. I hope your happy and enjoying forex teading. Your openion is quite about USD that this pair is good for long term selling deals.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i am agree from that #USDX is now at the sell zone direction movement and it can make an bearish trend now . i think that due the effect of the USD stronger ability the #USDX move to the bearish zone and the last point of it become its own RESISTANCE LEVEL at the 99.68 and i think that its SUPPORT LEVEL will be at the its current position one day 1 ago later time at the 89.20 and its pivot point due to my analysis at the 89.95 .

My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode

X