No announcement yet.
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Jack$@ trading journal
    hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us my dear friend I am new beginning here today I am going to create my own trading journal with the name of Jack trading general. my dear friend I will share my analysis and experience at the forum and I hope that you will also share your analysis and experience with us at the forum in this way it will be a great opportunity for us to learn the breastfeeding and make a good decision about any country and metal so I hate you will contribute with me and I also contribute with you that's compare and make this exemplis wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
    visit my trading journal to see my successful career at forex
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13383814
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Jack reacher View Post
    hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for sharing your analysis and experience with us my dear friend I am new beginning here today I am going to create my own trading journal with the name of Jack trading general. my dear friend I will share my analysis and experience at the forum and I hope that you will also share your analysis and experience with us at the forum in this way it will be a great opportunity for us to learn the breastfeeding and make a good decision about any country and metal so I hate you will contribute with me and I also contribute with you that's compare and make this exemplis wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
    if you are new in the trading journal and new in the mt5 English forum and you have the good analysis of the foreign currency exchange market then please share your knowledge and please send your signal then obviously I need rather have got help from your signals.
    According to the technical analysis I want to say that if you have a good knowledge of foreign currency exchange market and you have no amount of investment then mt5 forum is the right place to work here and earn a lot of investment and bonus withdrawable to get investment.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Welcome my dear friend to the Forex trading general you have decided a good thing because trading journal is one of the forum where we discuss the real things the currency changing activities you will see here so many people who are taking a very good knowledge with us I have also started at least two months ago and now I am able to reply and understand every post and I am learning day by day I will suggest to you that read the trading journal of different friends in this way you are knowledge will be increase try to get something from this forum.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13341659

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Hello Mr Jack welcome to our community of mt5 forum this is the best form of the world you will enjoy this forum as well as you can earn as well as you may learn thank you very much for joining us.

Malik999's Trading journal
        https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...6#post12955036

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Dear trader,
          You are welcome on board to he best forex community, this is what i take as my site of refuge to learn and get to make much from the market through the many experience that is here. You will share experience, other traders will share their experience, that is how it works here. All i could tell you in addition is that you can get to make your money when you are posting qualitatively and get to be careful, try to read the rules before posting anything.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for coming at my trading general today I am going to sharing with you guys my current analyses at gold my dear friend gold is making a bolished trend and it will go in upward direction according to my analysis gold well touch 1525 and again it will come back in downward direction so my dear friend give me your suggestion and feedback about gold so that we can make a good decision about the trading so let's see what happened wish you best of luck enjoy the trading.
            Attached Files

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for coming at my told in January today I am going to sharing with you guys my current analyses at gold. According to my analysis gold will go in upward direction and I think it will touch 1525 so it's great resistance for him. If it cross this resistance then definitely it will be Cross 1600 .so my dear friend give me your suggestion and feedback about gold so that we can Make a good decision about these trades . Wish you the best of luck
              Attached Files

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine and enjoying your trading thank you so much for coming at my told in January today I am going to sharing with you guys my current analyses at gold. According to my analysis gold will go in upward direction and I think it will touch 1525 so it's great resistance for him. If it cross this resistance then definitely it will be Cross 1600 .so my dear friend give me your suggestion and feedback about gold so that we can Make a good decision about these trades . Wish you the best of luck
                Various gold will be going up but this is not a time to enter into the market just wait for the price to come down again once you get the price and importance my current price looks like

Malik999's Trading journal
                https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...6#post12955036

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Hello friend,

First and foremost, I welcome you to this great and highly beneficial forum in the forex world friends.

I concur on your bullishness of the gold market because I also took a trade in that direction yesterday and I was glad I did because I made profit of $10 on my $17 real account trading balance.

I think we should expect more uppish impulsive price movement from the 1510 to 1519.60 again and later to 1552 price level mate.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $10, $500, $1000 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!

ONEPOINT TRADING JOURNAL
                  SEE MY LATEST UPDATE !
                  https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15014065

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for coming at my trading general today I am going to sharing with you guys my current and I'll see that good my dear friend god is making a continuous bullish trend it will go in upward direction I hope that it will touch 1525 and then come back in downward side and again it will touch 1600.so according to my analysis this whole week and coming next week is a bullish trend for gold will go in a path direction continuously so my dear friend give me your suggestion and feedback about gold so let's see what happened wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
                    Attached Files

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine enjoy your trading thank you so much for coming at my trading general today I am going to sharing with you guys my current and I'll see that good my dear friend god is making a continuous bullish trend it will go in upward direction I hope that it will touch 1525 and then come back in downward side and again it will touch 1600.so according to my analysis this whole week and coming next week is a bullish trend for gold will go in a path direction continuously so my dear friend give me your suggestion and feedback about gold so let's see what happened wish you best of luck enjoy the trading
                      Good day to you too mate. The GOLD is really amazing because it was able to break the 1500 resistance barrier yesterday and I'm hoping that it will get stronger again so I can ride the bull train too. But the AUDUSD should be a better option due to its very attractive risk reward ratio based on its oversold status. I will keep monitoring this commodity because it moves very fast these days. I hope you can find success on your trading activities this week.

Last edited by ; 13-08-2019, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Good morning and have a nice day to my dear friend I am fine and happy and I hope you are fine and enjoying this beautiful morning
                        Dear I see you are analysis for gold I am agree with your analysis because I see the setup in different times arrange in my opinion now gold is in strongly bullish position and I hope for its go to moina friend because there is no setup for selling so I expect for it's more going to in uptrend

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Hello Dear
                          Good Morning, hope you will be fine, gold is seems rocket because it's flying movement is the rocket and it is not stopping this flying movement and yesterday it has corrected it self but flies again and no resistance seems on it's way just the 1900 resistance seems so the potential buying opportunities are available at this pair so buy it and grab the profits from it

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Good morning friend 🌞. How are you feeling today. I hope you have a nice day for trade. According to chart pattern if the candle touch to 1516 and cross it then it will be in bullish trend and may touch your prediction. But if candle don't touch the target 1515 and going down then it will be in bearish trend for selling opportunities available. Let see what happens. I also like gold trade on forex market. It is the best for small traders.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Hello my dear friend how are you hope you will be fine. Thank you so much for coming at my trading journal today I am going to sharing with you guys my current analysis at gbpusd my dear friend trading is not a easy thing the main and first thing in trading become a successful trader that is patient that is weight if you can't wait then you can't make a successful trader this is the base of trading so my dear friend if you take any interview by yourself at forex market then don't close the trade just wait trends are ups and downs in today there is ups and then next day there will be down so I think ok you will be understood my dear friend today I am going to sharing with you guys my analyses at gbpusd. according to my analysis it will go in town one direction tell the sport level and then again it will go for a walk and tell the black line as you can see injured so give me your suggestion and feedback about this currency that you what happened you should best of luck
                              Attached Files

Comment

Advanced mode

X