X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #2056 Collapse

Originally posted by Humor View Post
    Hello Guy's
    Hope all of you will be splendid and enjoying your last day with the profit's.
    Hope today our weekly bonus will added and expecting the good bonus this week, while the work in this week and the activity was low, hope this week we will not received the poor amount as we were getting in the last few weeks, The Eur/Jpy when touched the trend line I was shared this analysis that it will drop and now you can see yesterday it has crosses one support of the daily time frame also and it made the bearish engulfing candle so forward here the potential selling opportunities are available.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]173129[/ATTACH]
    Hy to dear mt5 mate I hope you will be fine and enjoying last trading day of this week. Your opinion about the EURJPY are remarkably solid and based on reality and according to current situation. This pair according to my opinion will go down in the later hours of the day so sell this pair to grab some reasonable profits. I hope you will continue to share your experience and knowledge with forum members. Wishing you the profitable week ahead.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
    • #2057 Collapse

Hello Guy's
      Hope today our weekly bonus will added and expecting the good bonus this week, while the work in this week and the activity was low, hope this week we will not received the poor amount as we were getting in the last few weeks, The Eur/Jpy when touched the trend line I was shared this analysis that it will drop and now you can see yesterday it has crosses one support of the daily time frame also and it made the bearish engulfing candle so forward here the potential selling opportunities are available.

Good morning friend, you are very good. It has given bonus that today the bonus will come and I don't think we will open the train right now. If we open the trade, then we should open the chat on Gold, I think Gold will not go up and down. Its bottom target will be 1569

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #2058 Collapse

Hello Guy's

The EURJPY pair resumed its negative attack yesterday, affected by the strength of 120.30 barrier and approaches the first negative target at 119.35, while stochastic continuous fluctuation within the oversold areas will increase the chances of gathering the additional negative momentum and allows us to wait to record additional targets that might start at 118.60 followed by 117.50 in the upcoming period.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #2059 Collapse

Hello Guy's
          Today I have some work's so that's why I will be busy today and that is the reason today I wake up early in the morning to wrote some posts, but this is not the bad idea to wake early and start the job, Yesterday I shared the technical analysis of the Gbp/Usd and finally it has crosses the moving averages and also it made the bullish engulfing candle at the daily time frame, bullish opportunities are available at this major spot so buy it because it's ready to touch this higher resistance.

Click image for larger version

Name:	GBP.png
Views:	2
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	17252754

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #2060 Collapse

Hello Guy's
            Today I have some work's so that's why I will be busy today and that is the reason today I wake up early in the morning to wrote some posts, but this is not the bad idea to wake early and start the job, Yesterday I shared the technical analysis of the Gbp/Usd and finally it has crosses the moving averages and also it made the bullish engulfing candle at the daily time frame, bullish opportunities are available at this major spot so buy it because it's ready to touch this higher resistance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]173142[/ATTACH]
            DEA HUMOR , i think that the gbp usd prices will come for the bear side you have the wrong analysis as i think that gbp usd prices relation will hit he volatility of the seller target 1.2900 ranges prices again this time it makes its resistance so high my bollinger bands the so high in the bull side and next i think that they will come for the seller target to near the middle bollinger bands ...

My Trading Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #2061 Collapse

Hello Guy's

DEAR HUMOR IN sorry to say that the your analysis is not correct IN my Point of views GBP USD It is maked a selling trade because the my moving average is shown me that the it is make a bearish zone trade and it,s now at the price level is 1.3046 and it is reach at the level of 1.3000 and if any body have any balance and knowledge then analyze it and trade on it i hope it,s a good opportunity to everyone for get a good profit on GBP USD.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #2062 Collapse

Hello Guy's

this is a great idea to do posting in your free time and I hope that you like this routine. Anyway gbpusd market already moving in strong buying Trend and today it will reach at its next stop which is near at 1.31 50 level and market can easily achieve it at any time.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #2063 Collapse

Hello Guy's

From last previous day I am stock on the market of Great Britain Pound vs US dollar I am taking the cell position with according to support and resistance level from the price of 2980 and last evening due to the UK home sales tax area wise in price aur making the bullish strong Momentum in now its closed above the level of 3050 and I have faces the big loss on my account so that's why I am still believe that the price is making the rejection Board from this level ine I become a profit Insh*****

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #2064 Collapse

Hello Guy's

This practice needs to follow daily mate to work extra in order to shine our life. Recently I do not maintain this since I am 52. Definitely not a bad idea because early to bad and early to rise is a good habit. The last 8 hours gbpusd price is trading around 200 sma on the h4 chart. Yesterday non-high impact news push the price upper side which will not stable that prediction I made. Side by side on the h4 chart the price now interrupted by the descending channel upper line.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #2065 Collapse

Hello Guy's

Yes my friend, what you said about GBPUSD, I think its next target will be up But it does a lot of slow movement and I think it's up to who Lough GBPUSD does a lot of very low movement and I think it will go up GBPUSD's next target will be up, my brother, you should be ready

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #2066 Collapse

Hello Guy's

Real hamour how are you hope you will be good and have a nice day today's Friday and bonus day.everyone get their bonus at weekly basis that's a good for trading and everyone is waiting for their bonus and it's a good idea to wake up early in the morning and start posting and after that doing their work.you discuss about to gbpusd.I am agree with your point of view that GBP USD is making selling trend but my dear according to my thinking it will remain some time on Bullish side after that it's come back to selling side and start it to bearish trend so I am in favour of selling trade to get good profit.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13764247

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #2067 Collapse

Hello Guy's

Absolutely sir, I also understand the same in Writer that the movement of is telling you about GBPUSD I think it can touch 133 this weekend and it will also touch 135 next weekend If you want to trade in it, then this can be a very good target for you to trade in the top

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #2068 Collapse

Hello Guy's

Hi dear,
                            Gbpusd price will be moving up direction and break the new resistance for this week is near to the 1.3060 if price continue climb and hit the 1.3100 then we can hold our trades for the next week at 1.3290, using small lot size will be better to predict every situation of market we have idea for entry or exit point from moving price of market.

LATEST UPDATE
                            HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
                            https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • #2069 Collapse

Hello Guy's

good day brother!
                              The GBP/USD pair traded with a moderate bias for the second consecutive session on Tuesday, with bulls looking earlier to a sustained flow into past one hundred-hour SMA. on the 1-hourly chart have in truth started out moving into the bullish territory and guide opportunities for a in addition close to-time period appreciating circulate.
                              on the turn problem, any huge pullback want to possibly display some resilience below the 1.2900 mark, this is determined via manner of the in a single day swing lows near the 1.2870 vicinity.

Comment

Advanced mode
                              • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                              • #2070 Collapse

Hello Guy's

The GBPUSD pair breached 1.2975 level clearly and settled above it, to activate the positive scenario on the intraday basis, on its way to test 1.3150 level initially.

Comment

Advanced mode

X