X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Earn a living through trading (2)
    Originally posted by libya View Post
    we will be able to evaluate to what we get in forex trading ..
    and we can make it as a main job, if indeed we already have the ability and consistent profit ..
    i agree with you and the consistant profite should be weekly or monthly to achieve and we should strongly consider the money mangment
    ***** AKBAR
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

It is really hard to to deal with forex as a main source of income. I am trading for the purpose of livings for more than three years but very difficult journey with lot of bad experiments.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Boniez View Post
      It is really hard to to deal with forex as a main source of income. I am trading for the purpose of livings for more than three years but very difficult journey with lot of bad experiments.
      it won't be that hard if you get used to that bro, but patience and sometimes emotions only can tell you the result of what you need from the forex market
      experiments are really good tutors that help us avoiding repeated mistakes in the markets, so do more experiments

thanks

thanks---wish you many pips

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by dhfxxx View Post
        it won't be that hard if you get used to that bro, but patience and sometimes emotions only can tell you the result of what you need from the forex market
        experiments are really good tutors that help us avoiding repeated mistakes in the markets, so do more experiments

thanks
        Yes mate, I am agree with you. To making earning in forex bussiness we must preparing our emotion and preparing strategy and analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Forex can be a main source of our income that we will be earning our daily living from it but it has to be planned for as it take a lot work and dedication to achieve such aim.

Forex daily analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I start to learn more and more that the trading system I use is what determine potential of earning a living through trading.
            Trading not meant to make living on. Money i can afford to lose is the in the details.

Get bonus for your posts! https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=7466"Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members. We will give 20 US cents for each your post. By the end of a month you will get bonus to a trading account with InstaForex. Profit from bonus can be withdrawn without any limits.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

it wont be very wise to make forex as the only source of earning because this could even increase your impatience in trading and hence increase your chances of loss but rather we should diversify into different investment be it online or offline

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

You can actually make a living with forex trading, but it is commonly on a part time basis. Earn as you like in forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

If you've mastered the art of following price not going against them you can definitely make living out of Forex, But also it is a risky take but worthy if you observe few simple principle and avoiding being greedy.
                  In deed this is the most lucrative investment i have ever risk m entire 28years.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by blessingesohe View Post
                    You can actually make a living with forex trading, but it is commonly on a part time basis. Earn as you like in forex.
                    Yeah...I think its not right to totally depend on forex specially if you are just a beginner because it will add to the pressure and only make you more prone to loses. If you hurry your learning in forex just to earn money quickly then you might find yourself always on the run and always pressuring yourself to win...take it easy...and take your time...one step at a time...

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

In my opinion, to melansungkan life by relying on trade forex trading requires a good stratergy to prevent us from further loss and can affect our lives.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
                        it wont be very wise to make forex as the only source of earning because this could even increase your impatience in trading and hence increase your chances of loss but rather we should diversify into different investment be it online or offline
                        about to diversify into other business investment I think it's still much to me because I have not had success in this business and if indeed I will succeed in this business then I would diversify into other businesses

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Try to make a living as much as possible to accommodate family life. Perhaps the forex, we can produce 100 USD to 200usd per month. Atleast, then pay the utility.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

One can really make a living through forex trading and this will depend on your level of experience in the business, when you are trading effectively you can really accomplish that.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

dont make forex as a living . always consider forex as a part time job . dont depend completely on forex for your earning because forex is a risky buisness and profit and loss are its part

Comment

Advanced mode

X