After $1000 loss, what is your next step and strategy? (part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

After $1000 loss, what is your next step and strategy? (part 2)
    Originally posted by yoyok View Post
    yes, you are correct, we should be able to control our emotions when we do trade, because if we can not control our emotions, then we will not be disciplined by strategy and money management in our trade.
    Emotional factor have great impact of trading results, and a trader can not make profits even from a good system because of bad emotions that do not let the system work.
    Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

back to the demo account is the right choice, because it should be noted that it is not a small amount, but if you are rich trader might not impossible if you get that much money

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
      Emotional factor have great impact of trading results, and a trader can not make profits even from a good system because of bad emotions that do not let the system work.
      you will never be able to work your mind of commerce will do well if you have a trade by trade with greed, fear of commerce in your emotions so you convince yourself not to do that
      join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i've never loss in one account more than $1000. so i don't know exactly what should i do. i hope i will never have to experience it. but if the worse is happened, i think i'm going to stop for while to clear of my head and recover my bad mood.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i think that you have to stop trading with real money and go back to a demo account to gain a good experience and find a good strategy which will help you to make nice profits in a live account .

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I will leave the Forex for a few months and think about my skills to be able to go back into the business ..
            forex is a market that has high volatility and very risky to get lost a lot of money in one day

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

If I have a $1000 capital that would take me long time to loss because I will be very careful then. But since we trade differently then it will be avoidable. Anyways...what has been lost is already gone... concentrate on your present account...just used small lot size and never do over trading.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by bigearners View Post
                hello friends,
                recently i had made 1000$ loss into forex market due to mistake made like huge lots size, over-trading, Greed, Fear and various other mistakes made by me.

Now myself want to make stable profit into forex market so want to know what to do for making profit with my new 500$ investment in IFX account. which strategy should i had to made and what should be weekly target.. And how many trades should open in particular week??

Hopefully your opinion work for me.
                if I lose $ 1000, I think it's time to think again about my decision to enter the world of Forex.
                Forex is a very liquid market. Do I really fit with the market like this?
                We do not necessarily fit all situations ...

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

if after the 1000 $ loss i should change my strategy and first i select the moving pair and fully know about that pair and then i will start my trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Surely this has been a lot of traders in this market, it is possible that not all of this is the amount of their losses, but they have lost large sums as well, but you have to learn from your mistakes.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

well it is really big lost for small capital and it is nothing for the big one well i think that i will so sudlly when i lose amount like this so i think that always we should avoid the risk and huge lost like this

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

After that loss of 1000$ it is better to return on demo account and practice about how to enter in market and make good deal. Maybe it will be process more then year but it is better then to loss more.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i`m so sorry for your lose . you just have to be careful in trading ...

don`t be rash ,, make little profit is not bad

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

The first thing I would recommend for everyone and myself including is that to take a break for as much period as desired. because the break period lets you think upon mistakes and planning on further not doing them.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i am new in this forum but i know about trading. i would disagree raheel because if after such a huge loss you may skip on some real good profit. may be you have lost because of high movement in the market. you may recover in another trade

Comment

Advanced mode

X