Don't you know that being brave is the best character you have in FOREX trading? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Don't you know that being brave is the best character you have in FOREX trading? (2)
    To be brave, to fit in place. Do not make one wrong move can cause us to fail until the trade. It should be good at managing trade.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think brave can be viewed differently, you can be brave by staying in your trade even if its a losing one, but the word firm is more suitable for implementing your trading rule all the time no matter what the market is doing.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

iscipline is a matter of psychology, it can be practiced with a real account, we are trading according to the rules of trading systems and rules of our own money management
      everyone has imperfections in the knowledge that we need to seek knowledge from others who have more knowledge
      thanks---wish you many pips

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
        To be brave, to fit in place. Do not make one wrong move can cause us to fail until the trade. It should be good at managing trade.
        Being brave when facing the market is a requirements because the market has no mercy for those weak traders. Only the brave,smart and skilled trader can survive the market...so take it or leave it.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by thugalive View Post
          Trading business in the Forex is not just you know whats going on inside it but you have to be brave and firm not easily be shaken by any circumstances along your way and to think of it brave means you should be not carried out with your emotions,also include your FOCUS where you have a views in the horizon where you can strongly stand in the strong waves where you can get the desires of your heart,KEEN-you should be a keen observer where you will know the smallest details that possibly distract the process of trading,and you should be FUTURISTIC- where you can gain overflowing profits in the future.
          I never thought of this in a very poetic way . . . but paying attention to details and having strong concentration when the waves buffer you on all sides is sure sign of bravery. I think I can boldly say that I'm in the business of brave souls

When price hits support 10 in one day - buy; if it hits resistance 10 in the same day, buy a helmet and trench coat. There will be war!
          Mystery is the final product of ignorance.
          Hey! What's ma chart doin'

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

yes it is but not over brave because that will be harmful...
            we have to be confident and calm to trade well.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by mustaqim686k View Post
              yes it is but not over brave because that will be harmful...
              we have to be confident and calm to trade well.
              When ever we add the word over with any good quality then we change the whole meanings of the word, e.g. over confident and over brave etc. Of course confidence and being brave is the most desired qualities required in a trader but care should be taken to avoid being over.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

its not about being brave or not, its a matter of knowlege of the right prediction of the direction of the current price, sometimes brave make feel like gampler and need just to trade without any considration of any risk.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I totally agree with you, the first decision to be a Forex trader is the bravest of them all as one is venturing into the unknown. Without guts one cant make it far as a Forex trader and another thing is determination one has to be very determined to make it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Being brave in my eyes is the strength to carry out your trading plan no matter what you see on the chart. In other words, not being afraid to take losses and profits based on your plan.
                    Forum Rules | Bonus for Posting | Forum Banners | Partnership Program | Widgets for Traders

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Be brave has got nothing to do in the success of forex trading. Cowards can win in forex trading. For me it is being smart.

At last A System That Works 85% Of The Time, forex guides

Quitters never WIN; Winners never Quit!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

i always like brave person because if you have no brave you can not get success to your life and forex is a place where any person have a
                        great chance to earn money in a short moment and brave is more use full to this side so why you can not take risk.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I can equate the braveness needed in forex to the fact that this leads in trusting your system, which is a good thing... if a trader does develop a winning system, he needs to practice it to gain the confidence in executing both entries and exits flawlessly.
                          :luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

bravery is very important because the chances of loss are very big in it so you have to try not to lose hope and work more and more to understand this.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

being brave is the quality of a good trader. the brave who can set a trading account after losing all can do anything in trading. being brave can make a trader more and more stable in trading and getting profits.
                              YOU KNOW WHO I M
                              YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I M

Comment

Advanced mode

X