X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

It starts to go opposite! (2)
    Many a times its a common phenomenon among forex market! At a point you enter the market, its either you analysis was wrong or the market is ranging.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

We should take time to Analyze the market and be patient for the right moment,most of us just cant wait to place an order,let us try not to depend on only one indicator to give us an entry signal
    A friend is one who believes in you
    even when you have lost hope on yourself.
    :mt5rocks:

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

The moment i have the market going against my position. i do not panic since i know that i cannot be right 100% of the time. i let the stoploss do its job. But i i get a losing streak of more than 3 times, i pause my trading and get back ti the drawing board to see what is going wrong...

:luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Trend is your Friend but when you Analise with other indicators that is weakening or strong.Then you should enter trade.That happens to me a lot.. i will close my position when this happened.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i think it must specify the points strong of support and resistance you must define the access point very well so that at the point of entering a strong resistance to selling the deal, or vice versa. You must select more than one point of support and resistance are relative distances between them
          I'm good

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by abany View Post
            i think it must specify the points strong of support and resistance you must define the access point very well so that at the point of entering a strong resistance to selling the deal, or vice versa. You must select more than one point of support and resistance are relative distances between them
            I think it is important support and resistance points and did not stop traders discuss this point because I think the point of support and resistance we were able to see this crucial point in our trade moved at a good

join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I just recently seen an account start to go opposite even when fundamentals news showed the support and resistance levels to trade. It was the AudUsd pair that had news of reaching support but instead it went opposite so far above the resistance level mentioned that i no longer can trust trading with fundamentals. I only use LFL-ATRprojections-Daily-Hedge trading system from now on.

Get bonus for your posts! https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=7466"Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members. We will give 20 US cents for each your post. By the end of a month you will get bonus to a trading account with InstaForex. Profit from bonus can be withdrawn without any limits.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by harvest View Post
                I just recently seen an account start to go opposite even when fundamentals news showed the support and resistance levels to trade. It was the AudUsd pair that had news of reaching support but instead it went opposite so far above the resistance that i no longer can trust trading with fundamentals. I only use LFL-ATRprojections-Daily-Hedge trading system from now on.
                Fundamentals do not tell the story of support and resistance, you have to analyze with the data,s strengths whether the level be broken of or not. If brakes follow the direction just simply.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

i fell dissapointed first,but thats our experience.
                  we must find how this cant be,are something wrong with my decision?
                  there must be answer about that,keep trying.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by shafayet View Post
                    Trend is your Friend but when you Analise with other indicators that is weakening or strong.Then you should enter trade.That happens to me a lot.. i will close my position when this happened.
                    yes, the trend is your friend. critical analysis of the fine will be able to get a profit and also every position we will show how much points you want to achieve from each period.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by kazura View Post
                      yes, the trend is your friend. critical analysis of the fine will be able to get a profit and also every position we will show how much points you want to achieve from each period.
                      Of course its better for us to trade with the trend because it will give us more profits and less mistakes but it is also not easy to know where and when the trend is about to start. That is the hardest part...

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

some trader naturally have opposite common sense with market. i know because my friend have that. so i just ask him where the market will go and take the opposite position.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
                          some trader naturally have opposite common sense with market. i know because my friend have that. so i just ask him where the market will go and take the opposite position.
                          I think we'll have a big risk if we take a position opposite the market and I think we had better follow the market and maybe we need to do a better trade with the trend of major

join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by kazura View Post
                            The trend can be ones friend or enemy! If you know how to interpret it in stages , it will be your friend, but woe unto you if you enter the market when the trend is nearly coming to an end. The profit taking makes the market shift to the other direction. Google up "Trend cycle" to see material that can help you understand the trend better.

:luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by silenteyes View Post
                              It happens to me many time when I open a positing after seeing the trend, it starts to go opposite to me. I wonder why this market becomes my enemy. Although I have set my stop loss but it will not give me the profit "ultimate goal" of every trader.

I am sure that the same happens to you sometimes. What you feel in that situation...

if my profit is good and after that if this situation occurs then it doesnt hurt me more but if im getting continuous loss then i stop my trading and study indicators and then come back..

Comment

Advanced mode

X