Which is right profit per day for $100 account? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which is right profit per day for $100 account? (2)
    It is important that traders will learn how to be discipline in following its trading rule consistently, it is the last characteristic that a trader should have before he can be a good and profitable trader.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by rakibul hassan View Post
    When you have open a 100$ account and you are new join in forex market-

1. 1$-5$ per day profit.

2. 5$-10$ per day profit.

3. 10$- 15$ per day profit.

Give me your opinion about this
    It's a bit odd questions don't you think? Everybody would go with the highest amount, 10$ - 15$ per day profit. Anyway, with a 100$ account I would concenrate only on 1$-5$ per profit daily, but expect of course, 10$ - 15$.
    MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Stockwalker View Post
      It's a bit odd questions don't you think? Everybody would go with the highest amount, 10$ - 15$ per day profit. Anyway, with a 100$ account I would concenrate only on 1$-5$ per profit daily, but expect of course, 10$ - 15$.
      yes, if we are using the $100, we should just make the target about $1 - $5, can not make too much target because it is too dangerous for us to make too much of the target

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

if i give answer from the voice of my greed then you will listen that you have not mentioned the value for which i am looking. and all the three option are achievable.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I am already at the expense of $ 100 profit, but its values ​​vary from trader to the other risks I work 3% of the account and returned the profits to be words such as Risk-profit daily $ 3

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Stockwalker View Post
            10 - 15 dollars profits in forex trading in a day with n account balance of 100 dollars is quite a huge risky sum to target. We should try and keep our targets low if we traders have a low account balance.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by rakibul hassan View Post
              When you have open a 100$ account and you are new join in forex market-

1. 1$-5$ per day profit.

2. 5$-10$ per day profit.

3. 10$- 15$ per day profit.

Give me your opinion about this
              My answer is 1 $ - 5 $ is all the best for a trader and it is safe for trading do not take any big risk because forex trading is very risky trade you can lose your money only one mistake.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

5-10 usd per day it very vey good profit then becom balance 200 10-20 usd per day it very good because you have 22-24 day in month to tradinf 10 usd *22 day equal 220 usd monthly it very good

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

My personal view that, make between 3% to 5 % daily is excellent target that would achieve . not an must rush doubling your account due to the fact this will probably be too much dangerous for your money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

i think if the trader is an intelligent trader and know the knowledge of trading and knows about the market should earn the third option because it is all about the analysis and earning.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

$ 100 can give you $ 10 a day,There are traders dealing in Scalping They can earn more than $ 10 a day,and There are traders Using the Risk Open deal points with half dollars or dollar

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

well...........in an account of 100$. it can be burnt if you do not know how to trade, so you first learn forex and set a good money management system . but i would advise using 100/500. i do not believe in daily profits.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

you should be concerned with tha trades and not the profit that is coming out. try to get good trades ans healthy pips. do not focus on the profit because that will drive you crazy

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by micygold View Post
                            well...........in an account of 100$. it can be burnt if you do not know how to trade, so you first learn forex and set a good money management system . but i would advise using 100/500. i do not believe in daily profits.
                            You can target per day 2 -5 % i think it is better for you and do not take any big or high risk for trade. Then i hope you can get profit and win .

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

If I have capital about 100 dollars, I will set my target daily around 1 dollars only. with use 0.05 lot size, so i only necessarry to get around 20 pips daily, even I will set 40 pips as SL. what do you think about that?

Comment

Advanced mode

X