• Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Your win, others loss? (part 2)
    Yes, When We win, other Traders may Loss and when we Loss other
    Traders may Win.. Broker get Profit by Spread and Commission when
    We open and Close our Trade..
    gallantyukie's Trading Journal
    Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
    "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think it's not like we can never think of how much money you have in this market because so much money even if all you can benefit then no problem but it is not possible because we have different time frames in this trade
    join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by kingkedi View Post
      hi,i wanna know this and i heard so amny people telling like thsi if one wins other losses in forex?is it right?if it means forex also gambling.so please tell me clearly is taht true or not
      no this is not a gambling .
      but this is the general principle in the trading currency
      that mean when you will win some others will lose so there is no winners all the time or losers all the time

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

This is the nature of any market in the world, not only the currency market,there are losers and no one can deny that and in the same time and there are winners also It's a cyclical process

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Sometime i am winner from forex market . sometime i am loser from forex market i always like to win with my trade because forex is a biggest business.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

forex is not a gambling game.it is purely technical game and every one is handle it with
            its own experience and knowledge.as concern win or loss that depend on your game and it is not cent percent perfect
            that i will win and the other one loss.may be i will loss and the other one win.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

We are in a buy and sell market where the main product is currency pair. Although I don't know if other's are losing but am sure when am winning there is some loser traders out there and I could lose as well and other's will win. It's a cycle that never ends.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

The main reason for losing trade in forex is lack of knowledge about trading. If you can analyze market correctly then you can make profit from your trade otherwise you face loss in your trade. This is very simple equation. And there is no way to consider forex as a gambling.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by kingkedi View Post
                  hi,i wanna know this and i heard so amny people telling like thsi if one wins other losses in forex?is it right?if it means forex also gambling.so please tell me clearly is taht true or not
                  You win and other loss, this conception is not true in forex trading. In fact, this is not true in any kind of business. In business, there is profit or loss. In order to get profit, a trader have to know about money management, risk management, discipline.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                    We are in a buy and sell market where the main product is currency pair. Although I don't know if other's are losing but am sure when am winning there is some loser traders out there and I could lose as well and other's will win. It's a cycle that never ends.
                    yes, thats why forex(and many other derivatives) are called zero sum games, cause there is no real value that we trade, it is a bit different from stock, cause in stock we trade the ownership of the company(dividen as part of it)

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I think not. maybe you misunderstood. it's not like gambling. 80% or more of a gamble to rely on luck. while the majority rely on forex techniques and strategies are telling.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

no it is not.because forex market is an internaional market and no one can control on his way.it is only happen in national stock market, there have some powerful person and they are gambeling.but in forex it is not happen.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by yazid View Post
                          no this is not a gambling .
                          but this is the general principle in the trading currency
                          that mean when you will win some others will lose so there is no winners all the time or losers all the time
                          Whether forex is a gambling or not as long as we are in the winning side there is no problem.
                          Remember there are winners and loser in this forex industry. So be prepared and choose your own side.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

in this business there is no win win situation , there must be some winner and loser in this market but we dont know who are the loser ... the fact of this market there was 90% loser in this market compare to 5% winner

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by airif0192
                              this the system ...in fact gamblers lose and experts win..a plenty of people play gambling in forex...for them it is a gambling system..the choice is yours...
                              so this thing shows that this is depended on the traders skills that how he take the benefit of the Forex trading .
                              Those trader who try to gamble the market most of the time they face the problems .
                              My choice is that forex is a serious business

Comment

Advanced mode

X