How truthful is it that it's only about 5% of traders that are successful? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How truthful is it that it's only about 5% of traders that are successful? (2)
    Originally posted by murali603 View Post
    You are right lot of people are breaking their trading because if they enter with some less knowledge they are getting losses, they are trading till they have some amount in account, when it become empty most of all are leaving
    LOL

It's amazing, some people look like they don't have any brains =)

And you show not to know anything about Forex whatsoever.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by David View Post
    LOL

It's amazing, some people look like they don't have any brains =)

And you show not to know anything about Forex whatsoever.
    whats wrong i told in the previous post?

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I am not sure about the statistics and I really don't care about those statistics. It is you who will make forex a success or failure for you. All the good things are not achieved with ease and you have to make efforts for it. The high number of failures in forex are those people who think forex as a bed of roses where you can get all the good things easily. This attitude results in failure and addition to those statistics.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by silenteyes View Post
        I am not sure about the statistics and I really don't care about those statistics. It is you who will make forex a success or failure for you. All the good things are not achieved with ease and you have to make efforts for it. The high number of failures in forex are those people who think forex as a bed of roses where you can get all the good things easily. This attitude results in failure and addition to those statistics.
        you are right , one should judge it based on his capacity to do it, there are lot of people who fail for various reasons, but the winner should think with positive mindset and become successful, no need to see the followers, and worry much about these statistics which in no way help us.

Love the world, it loves you.
        LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

whats wrong i told in the previous post?
          I said breaking even, not breaking their trading.

Plus I sent you a PM telling you to go learn some forex instead of making very unintelligent posts.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by David View Post
            I said breaking even, not breaking their trading.

Plus I sent you a PM telling you to go learn some forex instead of making very unintelligent posts.
            Ya i am working on that too..David..No one will be prefect i am learning when i get laptop i will concentarte full on analysis part, i want to do my own analysis, it might take some time

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

in my opinion,This is because many traders are not using the right trading method, and they want to get big profit in a short time

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

not only trading method but also they decide to quit after suffer many loss because always use same method with their previous loss. while actually they can success if patience and always evaluate their previous loss.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

i think it all depends on the way people perceive the markets. the majority of the people came into trading thinking that is it is gambling and end up losing a lot of money. some of them start trading without getting knowledge and learning about how the markets move.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

You have made some vital points but there are news one cannot just ignore. If i have to judge from my immediate environment i would say majority of forex traders are on the loosing side. By the time every one starts bringing the reports of his/her immediate environment and we compare and contrast then we can have a global percentage of losers and gainers. So in your own opinion what do you think about the percentage of gainers and losers?

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

You are right lot of people are breaking their trading because if they enter with some less knowledge they are getting losses, they are trading till they have some amount in account, when it become empty most of all are leaving
                      in fact your first true learn will begin when you lose all your account
                      nobody didn't lose all his/her account in this market..this is (market Welcome)
                      but only good traders who learn from this (search for reasons-learn from mistakes -never give up)
                      it's not easy to become trader

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by michaelchung

Is more like, 5% of the traders, make money, while 95% make none, and maybe even lose.
                        i dont think it is right, may be 5% of the people are making more profit, but still some people in 95% are making profit, but it may be less compared to the 5% people but sill they too are making profit.

Love the world, it loves you.
                        LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by dmambi View Post
                          i dont think it is right, may be 5% of the people are making more profit, but still some people in 95% are making profit, but it may be less compared to the 5% people but sill they too are making profit.
                          According to your theory there is no one who losses in trading and everyone is a gainer.

As far as i know that more people loose but more are also small amount of money holders. People who are making money having large capital and some small acount holders also fall in that 5%

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by dmambi View Post
                            As I mentioned its a zero sum game. If I lose, you win the amount of units of the trade. Unfortunately this is the sad truth, only a few traders get successful of trading, others give up with lost their fragment of their money.
                            MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

well as we see when a price of a pair will move up and every one be buying and prices will be going up and we will be getting profit but only people who are against the trend are losing in this stage so if they also buy at that time will also be gainers.

Comment

Advanced mode

X