I think that most of traders is trading without signals or indicator? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I think that most of traders is trading without signals or indicator? (2)
    Originally posted by realyone View Post
    I do not believe this, which is trading without signals or indicators such as the blind man who does not see, how are trading without signals or indicators, how to know when to buy and when to sell
    i am not agree with you we can trade without indicators and get the profit as we can get the loss at the end the indicators just define to you the result of human calculation that you can do it without indicators.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

not most of traders, the number of such traders who are trading using trends , news and prediction theory . most of the traders use signals , analysis and forecasting to trade , they are not much good only dependent on luck.
    YOU KNOW WHO I M
    YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I M

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i dont trade using signals, i trade using indicators. Indicators help me to identify a trend and also helps me to calculate my entry and exit point. I dont think i can do naked chart for now, maybe in the future when im more experienced i will give it a go

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I was trading using some different indicators and signals and I decided to enter the market by them. But now I trade only following the trend happening at every time.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by realyone View Post
          I do not believe this, which is trading without signals or indicators such as the blind man who does not see, how are trading without signals or indicators, how to know when to buy and when to sell
          sometimes with naked trading you can just find the obvious movements instead of finding when the trend will reverse. Sometimes they are good for that but you are better just finding the obvious.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by humie View Post
            i think that can be possible to trade without signal and indicators but naked trader still do look at different time frame and the candlestick patterns to identify
            Naked trading simply deals with trading without indicators and not without charts. Early naked traders used Japanese candlestick charts strictly.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Trading with the indicators have many advantage and one among them is most of the indicators are lagging, and also these indicators also result in loss, so i feel it is better to do trading without indicators.

Love the world, it loves you.
              LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by bagus View Post
                yeah indeed you can do the trade without indicators but you also have to look at the price behavior because it will make you not easy to trade without doing any analysis because the market already has a pattern and must be analyzed with either
                trading without any indicator I think it is very difficult because there is no reference at least we are using 2 or 3 indicators in the chat like BB and MA course it was very pretty to see the limits of price movements

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by suyati View Post
                  trading without any indicator I think it is very difficult because there is no reference at least we are using 2 or 3 indicators in the chat like BB and MA course it was very pretty to see the limits of price movements
                  Naked trading does not mean trading without any reffrence, such traders use most popular techniques of analysis like Trend lines and Spr and Rst levels.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

i think everything is possible in forex trading as long as it bring profit the candlestick patterns to identify whether they think the price will go up and down

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by humie View Post
                      i think everything is possible in forex trading as long as it bring profit the candlestick patterns to identify whether they think the price will go up and down
                      I agree that everything is possible in Forex. In my commodity trading I did trades with out indicator or any signal as I really do not get them for free. When you have indicators, what is the need to ignore them. Even without indicators able to produce profit, with indicator definitely will produce more and more...

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

The trend is the best friend a trader can have,I tried yesterday to go against that, i gotta a beating on that,but at least recovered some of what was lost through bounce off,from the resistance,next time i will be part of the trend not a piece from the trend
                        A friend is one who believes in you
                        even when you have lost hope on yourself.
                        :mt5rocks:

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Also it is very interesting to be the only one who can say what is going to happen next
                          not waiting the signal of your indicator that mostly may be wrong
                          focus only on the price action & the patterns of the price
                          if you can make it well, throw all indicators away

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

yes i think signal or indicator not impotent in every time , if you analysis the market as well you must profit added in your account. so i always the market and after that i decide to trade ..and now a days my account day by day increase

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by bangash4u View Post
                              i think that most of the traders uses just trends to trade...and they are successful traders by following trends and movements..and also just know about specific currencies and stick to them....what are your views?
                              i think traders are using naked trading in technical analysis may they have the power in fundamental analysis, so for them it does not matter for naked trading in technical analysis because they already predict a possible direction of the trend from fundamental analysis, it seems to me a lot of traders use technical analysis as well with indicators, and the naked trader must also have its own signals in their trading

Comment

Advanced mode

X