Loss in trading when Economic crisis every year (Part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Loss in trading when Economic crisis every year (Part 2)
    Originally posted by yuventius View Post
    Here, I want to share how economic crisis or world crisis can make big losses in forex trading.

I learnt this from year by year to make consistent strategy and trading system, all of them can work properly and made profit consistent but untill economic crisis when often came every year could made losses in trading. This means that economic crisis is a part of bad scenario in our strategy. No body can predict in what level strong support or strong resistance will make reversal. So please share here our experience.....
    the best way to trade in crisis period is the scalping
    because of the fast movement of price's pairs down and rise
    so you must keep waiting until the best timing and take you pips ,than close the deal
    because it almost impossible to guess the way that the prices take
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

if economically the world is in crises then it also not good for the traders because lot of problem occurs and then their is no such things to up your self.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by yazid View Post
      the best way to trade in crisis period is the scalping
      because of the fast movement of price's pairs down and rise
      so you must keep waiting until the best timing and take you pips ,than close the deal
      because it almost impossible to guess the way that the prices take
      I think it is more dangerous to do scalping way in market condition worse. That only make you suffer bigger loss in your account. I think the best trading way to face such economic condition where market flat or jump down is move to hedging in other market or go shorting.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Here, I want to share how economic crisis or world crisis can make big losses in forex trading.

I learnt this from year by year to make consistent strategy and trading system, all of them can work properly and made profit consistent but untill economic crisis when often came every year could made losses in trading. This means that economic crisis is a part of bad scenario in our strategy. No body can predict in what level strong support or strong resistance will make reversal. So please share here our experience.....
        loss in trading when there is economic crisis
        is a common thing that happen to forex traders
        that is why we need the news to trade,the news will make us to know where the market might be heading to.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

it might be yes or no YOU CAN WIN from this crisis and loose every thing you have you should be wise in this situations to do an wise descition and tus to be a good trader

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i think forex is control whole world because all currency is added in forex market.when world economic is crisis forex is going some crisis but after a few time all are OK.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I think that the collapse of the economy somewhere in the economy leads to high
              In another country affect the foreign exchange
              And where each person to exploit the situation.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

This is the part of this game... when you have entered the Forex market than you should understand this that you can get losses of great intensity if you wont learn the lessons.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Yes economic crisis is very big impact in forex market. In crisis time there is no analysis and strategy can make profit consistently. Some time expert trader dont know where market goes. Economy crisis is not good for strategy's.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

it is not nessesary that every trader will loose when there is economic crisis going on in the world if we even accept it that actually who is earning if one is lossing then there must be some one who is actually winning.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by qubee
                      Every year forex have some crisis because all country have some problem economics. Then i think December month is mainly problem for forex trader.
                      last year in every year become dead line for financial report include balance sheet or current account of country so near the end of year some default of debt in country must be calculated in current account or in GDP account, usually this condition can show negative or deficit position when previous month can not appear before

Never give up, never, never, never (Churchill)

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

the economic crisis to make a country's currency into a turbulent,
                        and it could be our opportunity to be able to get profit,
                        and it seems like things like itru much awaited by the trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

It's something that traders must be ready for all the time ,economic crisis happens and that's something we must accept,for some however it can mean profit (The increase in the gold after investors started buying it worldwide.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

the crisis is a good event for us and we should always walk with the wave of the safe heaven like the usd and jpy the gold and i think that the chf is not anymore and the crisis always move between 1200points till 3000pips so we need to see the news always

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by moleh999 View Post
                              the economic crisis to make a country's currency into a turbulent,
                              and it could be our opportunity to be able to get profit,
                              and it seems like things like itru much awaited by the trader.
                              Crises in world is crisis in forex i think trading in forex should be involve of all things happen in the world local news should be learned and also try to predict before any thing
                              Hala Madrid

Comment

Advanced mode

X