Hedging, stop loss and take profit which one suits you better? (Part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Hedging, stop loss and take profit which one suits you better? (Part 2)
    my friend , take profit point should be suitable to everyone , and every one open a position we should know where we are looking up to but I like hedges way more than stoploss
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Darn...I told myself I wont do hedging again but I found myself lately doing it again. It seem I cant really totally avoid hedging after all.lol. I might as well master it for my own sake or else it will be my downfall again. But newbies should avoid if for the mean time because its a bit risky thing to do if you dont know how...takes a lot of practice to get it right.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by wuji1988
      We don't need to be right all of the time to make good money in forex
      that is right for sure my friend , for me and upon my strategy I just need to look at the charts every hour to see if there are any winning positions I can open , and that way I will not miss a chance

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I find everybody saying you have to use a stop loss on every position, and i can understand why, but unless youre trading with a huge part of your account (poor money management) then you should be able to manage this yourself. I find if i always have stoploss it increases my risk level as they get closed out before my trade plays out in full, so prefer to using hedging myself, and lots of Take Profit

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

for me know i use the SL because i open many position in the same time

but if you have enough money you can open hedging i like him but i haven't enough money to use it

it's dependent withe you management money

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by w-sliman View Post
            my friend , take profit point should be suitable to everyone , and every one open a position we should know where we are looking up to but I like hedges way more than stoploss
            Hedge is actual that way to trade where we close on posiiton in our trade when get a confimated signal of buy and sell and if a person able to know that then person really make lot of money very easily

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I always use a stop loss, take profit and also, it helped me be disciplined in trading rules and limit the losses, so that account could still exist

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

in my trading activities to more safe
                after analyze in pair and market
                set target point and set stop loss after that forget it

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by tama View Post
                  I always use a stop loss, take profit and also, it helped me be disciplined in trading rules and limit the losses, so that account could still exist
                  Its really great idea and i also prefer to set SL and tp instead of hedging or cut loss which make me depression some time when there is so much floating minus. so its always better to set proper sl and tp each of our trade which give us mental satisfaction.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I prefer hedging and cut loss, because I could monitor my trading and used my sense to take maximum profit..
                    although sometimes it's not convenient because I couldn't set my sight out of my computer, but I still think that it's better than SL..

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by prayas View Post
                      Its really great idea and i also prefer to set SL and tp instead of hedging or cut loss which make me depression some time when there is so much floating minus. so its always better to set proper sl and tp each of our trade which give us mental satisfaction.
                      Yup with hedging we getting head paining and cant able to make perfect decision so its better to cut loss and then start again with refresh mind.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Hedging method of trading sometimes can seem to be a lot risky and they are often avoided by many trader, but i think that hedging should be only done when you are not sure of the market only.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I am not comfortable using stop loss instead I used "cutting of losses" but very rare, most of the time I used hedging or opening of trades in opposite direction with the same currency pair. Using hedging, I still have the chance to recover from my losing trades.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i use hedging and stop loss.remove the middle in certain condition and move the two step by step.
                            i suggest not to hate these to two cux it helps you how to maintain trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

in sideways market, hedging can help you gain more profit if you combine it with martingale. while the hedging position hold your account in status quo, the martingale can cropping the market using its sideways moving. very reliable strategy but you should aware about the margin capacity, keep it high.

Comment

Advanced mode

X