X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading on Volatile Market (2)
    Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
    when trading in a volatile market its very important to make sure we get the prevailing trend right,also to get possible retracements areas as any slight error may cost too much
    You also need a possible strategy to know the trend , if slightest error can cause a much of impact .Try to imagine if you don't know the trend yet you trade using the Daily timeframe,then you might have the chances to survive like around 60%.
    Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by trix View Post
    if the style of scalping is usually done when sideway, price movements are slower, but safer, but if you prefer to rapid price movements, it does not matter
    In side way trend the market does not show a lot of volatility.......so it is not good to trade
    in thi kind of situation........because one can not predict that after the side way trend will
    move to this direction.......so i like to keep my self away from trading while there is
    side way trend......

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

no i disagree my dear .. i donot prefer to use expert in this volatile market because it isnot suitable for this and you can easily use it when it opens alot of lots and then it reaches stop loss and you can avoid this and only close your metatrader .

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i don't know why so many people believe in using expert advisors to trade there is a wide gap of intuition between the brain of man and computer hence making man more efficient than the best ea

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by ahmedfx View Post
          no i disagree my dear .. i donot prefer to use expert in this volatile market because it isnot suitable for this and you can easily use it when it opens alot of lots and then it reaches stop loss and you can avoid this and only close your metatrader .
          Good! EA is not best when market effected with some good or bad news. Using of EA in Volatile movement is most dangerous, avoid to use it in this situation but In the other way I don't like to use EA. I just believe on manual trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
            Good! EA is not best when market effected with some good or bad news. Using of EA in Volatile movement is most dangerous, avoid to use it in this situation but In the other way I don't like to use EA. I just believe on manual trading.
            I wouldn't really say that using an EA is most dangerous as some EAs have good money management and good strategies but they are quite expensive, manual trading can be disastrous in a volatile market too especially if it is a trader without proper knowledge and experience to handle such market conditions. Hence, it can be said that whether trading in volatile market conditions can be successful of not will depend on the strategy and money management that a trader/ea is using...

Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Hakunarilious View Post
              You also need a possible strategy to know the trend , if slightest error can cause a much of impact .Try to imagine if you don't know the trend yet you trade using the Daily timeframe,then you might have the chances to survive like around 60%.
              60% survival chances omg. well i want to say that daily chart did not tell us behind the market what was happened we need to go close to the market to understand market behavior , it`s always necessary to see pass record but more important to take decision for next trade , so just not strategy determine the next of trend

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Good! EA is not best when market effected with some good or bad news. Using of EA in Volatile movement is most dangerous, avoid to use it in this situation but In the other way I don't like to use EA. I just believe on manual trading
                Yes I agree. For me no matter how good the EA is, it's better to trade manually. Maybe it's better to use EA in Demo account or in real account use very small quantity with tight SL.

Code:

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by rv_forevergreen View Post
                  Yes I agree. For me no matter how good the EA is, it's better to trade manually. Maybe it's better to use EA in Demo account or in real account use very small quantity with tight SL.
                  It is always good to trade manually because we are the retail investors we do not invest much amount in the forex market. Trading in such volatile market is very difficult but we have to follow the rules of the trading then and then we can make profit.
                  Scalpion King Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Forex market is a very volatile market, you could gain or lose money so quick...the risk is high but gains can be higher also...and if you are not comfortable in such kind of a market...then its better to look for another investment opportunity.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
                      i don't know why so many people believe in using expert advisors to trade there is a wide gap of intuition between the brain of man and computer hence making man more efficient than the best ea
                      It`s all about psychology if you able to believe in your abilities and trading skills and always rely on your self then no problem but once you started to look for easy money then hard time is waiting for you

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

you are right some part. since EA cant decide which market is bad or good news. We also cant decide actually when the good or bad effect. but we can avoid to open trade during news out. This is the different between manual trading with using EA. But EA for sure we can set depend on our needs. Life will be more easy if we only watch out than we need to operate all.

Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
                        My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by techboy View Post
                          Forex market is a very volatile market, you could gain or lose money so quick...the risk is high but gains can be higher also...and if you are not comfortable in such kind of a market...then its better to look for another investment opportunity.
                          I think every body will comfort with forex if they want to learn hard, no exception. Because only with learn hard we'll pass all forex challenge

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by howie View Post
                            i like to trade scalping during market is moving in volatile, but this is very high risk, because market movement is unpredictable during this situation. So my scalping trade only aim to 5~10pips per entry. And with this better just only setup with Take Profit, because some broker will having a lot of re-quote problem, especially 5 decimal platform.
                            i think volatile market is the best time to make big profit because in the volatile market we can get pips with easy. it's better to wait two or three days and get profit then to open and close position and have loses . .............................................

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Once you are trading in a volatile market, you need to make short time investments, dont keep waiting to go for high profit.go for small amount of bucks. scalping can be oped for , in this regard

Comment

Advanced mode

X