In Forex you got two enemy: Yourself and the Market (Part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

In Forex you got two enemy: Yourself and the Market (Part 2)
    Originally posted by libya View Post
    I was able to defeat two enemies with a powerful weapon ..
    the discipline with a trading system that we use ..
    If we try to destroy this, we will get loses in this also. So, we may try to control or face this two enemies by brain weapon. There is nothing without practice, if you practiced to face those, then you can easily control those enemies.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by raheel View Post
    Very well said. There are hardly any bigger enemy than oneself. The most important technique is to focus on analysis rather get stuck with the emotions.
    Good think to said my friend, because when we do our analysis we must in emotionless condition, analysis influenced by are emotion will only generate loss than profit. So we must avoid bad emotion during our analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

In forex we have to trade with experience and knowledge. Also in forex market will be our friend if we go with experience for trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think the biggest enemy in forex trading is your trading style..
        If you have good trading style and strategy, then you can trade in this market like king and you will be able to generate good money from market but if you do not have much skills, then you will always find yourself in loosing side

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

In order to face market risk Has to be strict capital management ,Need to know why you How much of the loss if it occurs,In order to be prepared for the psychological condition of any loss,So do not affect your future on the psychological

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

yes these two are the biggest enemies and friends also only you know how to deal with them. it is not easy you have to use some tactics to deal with it.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
              I am bringing this topic because it is important that we will know how to approach and face these two enemies and what can we do to protect our trading account?
              What are the preparations you made for your account to protect it from the fierce battle ahead...and remember you have two enemies waiting for you out there...yourself and the market...!!!
              well i don't wonna agree with that because we can not be the enemy of ourself rather i can say the price action the trend are really the enemies we have in the market that what i really think. best of luck as we trade and happy trading

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Yes, this sentence of more sentences, which could reflect the actual situation of the market for Aforqs, and this is what makes us lose a lot of money in this psychological conflict.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
                  I am bringing this topic because it is important that we will know how to approach and face these two enemies and what can we do to protect our trading account?
                  What are the preparations you made for your account to protect it from the fierce battle ahead...and remember you have two enemies waiting for you out there...yourself and the market...!!!
                  You are right for me i think that the best thing if i have good strategy i will open a trade with stop loss and take profit then left the market and start to playing cal of duty modern warfare 3 haaha.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

We must make ourselves and forex as a friend. We must follow the direction of the market for a profit because we do not know how long the price will move and will change direction

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

i think one himself is the tought enemy to beat. as the market is going your way, your greed also mounts and then you start thinking bigger than your head is. that can be lethal at times

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

greed will destroy our account, I've had a bad experience because of greedy, profit I lost, because I use a large lot sizes, and loss

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

those two are considered as the biggest enemy for the new comer, because of your emotion you have to fight with your self and sometimes the market cat play games with you. so so keep off your emotions at home while trading and concentrate on the chart without making any hazard.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Yes sir you are totally right and I am 100 percent agreed with you sir there is only two enemies in the Forex field one is the market and second is the yourself because it's quite difficult to control your nerve and emotions in the market.If you are able to do so you are consider as a successful trader in the field of Forex market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by trader03 View Post
                              greed will destroy our account, I've had a bad experience because of greedy, profit I lost, because I use a large lot sizes, and loss
                              Every one has knife in his house domestic work with it or can do the murder , so it`s mean that it`s on us that how we take a benefit from any thing , if we becomes greedy only when there is good situation exits in the market only then we can make the money

Comment

Advanced mode

X