X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which pair that has big movement? (3)
    most of the common pairs movement are big depending on the current market trend and other economic factors that affect the movement of currency pairs but gbp/jpy can experience massive movement than other currency pairs
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by edwardz707 View Post
    for beginners it matters that they should use the pair which is more useful and kind of stable so that they can learn and for advanced professional yes they can use more volatile pair like wuro/usd
    i think eur/usd is suitable for beginner trader because broker always offer lowest spread for this pair of currency and also many website give review about eur/usd market condition. so beginner trader can get many information about eur/usd condition

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by youmuststop
      hey ..i think gpb/jpy has the big movement for currencies but for metal gold but i can't understand its movement
      yes, many forex traders do not understand gold. It is the most volatile commodity in forex exchange trading. Its movements is measured in over 2,000 pips in just a trading day.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
        yes, many forex traders do not understand gold. It is the most volatile commodity in forex exchange trading. Its movements is measured in over 2,000 pips in just a trading day.
        Thats right, but don't think of trading it more so for newbies , if you don't have a very good strategy it could be your account death bed
        A friend is one who believes in you
        even when you have lost hope on yourself.
        :mt5rocks:

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I think it is Gold. When US currency moves I notice that Gold also moves accordingly. Normally they move opposite position. To invest in Gold, you need to have bigger capital where your profit or loss is also greater.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I have noticed that teh GBP/USD also has impressive movements so I think I will be shifting my attention to that pair for now.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

There are some good pairs.
              But I like the EUR/USD most.
              I think this pair move a lot.
              But I also like Gold.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

past 3 weeks, gbpusd is moving under the range of 1.5650 to 1.59. but eurusd moving too fast with big moves.i think eurusd and gbpusd is the pairs who is moving fast with big moves.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by sirwilly View Post
                  I have noticed that teh GBP/USD also has impressive movements so I think I will be shifting my attention to that pair for now.
                  Yes GBP/USD has considerable movements not very high and not very low. Earlier i used to trade only in EUR/USD because of the euro crisis and lots of price correction and manipulation happening in the currency price movement, i have shifted myself trading in GBP/USD. The technical analysis done on this pair is accurate most of the times, thus i prefer only GBP/USD now.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

gold has move power to move hundreds pips just in one day
                    compared to other pair, gold has the biggest spread too

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

There is a time for every pair to move big in the market but according to my opinion Gold has a grip our all other pair and on the other hand eur/jpy is on second and than nzd/jpy is on third and at last Gpy/jpy.but some days the other pairs have big movement as compared to Gold.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by sufian View Post
                        There are some good pairs.
                        But I like the EUR/USD most.
                        I think this pair move a lot.
                        But I also like Gold.
                        Although this pair is highly traded in the Forex trading but we don`t forget that this pair is very hard to understand because euro currency is very complicated currency i have ever seen yet

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by metro View Post
                          past 3 weeks, gbpusd is moving under the range of 1.5650 to 1.59. but eurusd moving too fast with big moves.i think eurusd and gbpusd is the pairs who is moving fast with big moves.
                          the euro/usd pair has been moving in that direction because 9f the current debt problem currently faced by Greece and their demand for a bailout plan that has not really materialized,economic news have a great impact on the movement of a currency pair

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

GBPJPY has high volatility. It has fast movements, you can trade this pair of currency
                            but it has more spread than other currency like EURJPY.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

For me, I think it's GBP/JPY. So far I know and concern about, JPY pairs have the biggest movement than others even USD. Well, for GOLD I have totally no idea how big movement it was.
                              Happy Trading. Happy Feelings.=)

Comment

Advanced mode

X