Which pair that has big movement? (Part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which pair that has big movement? (Part 2)
    GOLD pergrakan correctly in my opinion is very big but when you have to be careful not understand do not try to get there you can loss quickly, preferably when trying to learn on a demo first. in forex GJ, GC, etc. The movement is also great about 150 pips more.
    Last edited by ; 27-09-2011, 05:34 PM. Reason: something wrong .
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I like them volatile . . . Slow moving pair like USDJPY just crawls off my every little energy I have to trade, so I don't always trade it unless I have time for some fun. The high speed pairs for me are XAUUSD (Gold), GBPNZD, and GBPJPY. They make my day
    When price hits support 10 in one day - buy; if it hits resistance 10 in the same day, buy a helmet and trench coat. There will be war!
    Mystery is the final product of ignorance.
    Hey! What's ma chart doin'

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by precap2 View Post
      I like them volatile . . . Slow moving pair like USDJPY just crawls off my every little energy I have to trade, so I don't always trade it unless I have time for some fun. The high speed pairs for me are XAUUSD (Gold), GBPNZD, and GBPJPY. They make my day
      you include those who dare, for choosing to play in pairs are very volatile..
      if you are not a problem with a spread that I think is pretty big?

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I think I know the Euro will rise significantly because of improved more and more European banks and the absence of debt by the Japanese yen, but remains one of the strongest currencies also.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by precap2 View Post
          The high speed pairs for me are XAUUSD (Gold), GBPNZD, and GBPJPY. They make my day
          I think Gold and GBP/JPY is the right choice for the traders who want to trade in a highly volatile and liquid market. You will see very quick movement is Gold and GBP/JPY.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Boniez View Post
            usd / jpy is moving slow but if there is a few conomy factors will make them move so quickly that I think they still have a good range but I agree with you. that it is better to choose gbp / jpy the greatest movements of the other
            ya yoy are right Most of the traders and brokers interested and prefer to invest in these pair. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

For me the pair that has big movement is EUR/USD and i think the crazy pair (GPB/JPY) i think has big movement also and about gold i don't trade in it so i don't know what about it is movement...EUR/USD is the favorite pair to most traders.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

For me, the GBPJPY is a pair that has a relatively large movements. But, after the movement, range for the GJ only at around 100-200pips day.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
                  For me, the GBPJPY is a pair that has a relatively large movements. But, after the movement, range for the GJ only at around 100-200pips day.
                  GBP/JPY shoes a sharp movements. The most volatile at this time is gold. Gold is having very much volatility. It almost shoes three to four times movement that was occur in the past. It may be due to economic conditions and safe heaven.

Scalpion King Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

EUR/USD is the best currency pair for useful trading, but it's only for me because i get awareness about this pair and new trader must choose their currency pair during their demo training and get optimum knowledge about that pair which is more useful for you in real trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Any pair of pairs forex linked to the euro is one of the most couples, especially in this period. This period we find that the confidence lacking in the U.S. dollar and are dealing with the euro and is used by some as is the base currency and the U.S. dollar is of him no that the euro is renewed the fate of the U.S. dollar a dominant

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Hi my dear Traders !

Good topic for sure ! To senior traders ,...just go and study ! To beginers ,.... do not trade them ,... you will loose your account on 100% . These instruments are hardcore for trading and mentaly very hard. This pairs are very agresive . Try to earn or make at first few pips or low money . After that maybe you can try to trade this instruments ,...

Why ?

The styles for each instrument is TOTALY different ,...believe me

Wish you all luck
                        Lets begin ,...from you

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

EUR/USD is the best currency pair for useful trading, but it's only for me because i get awareness about this pair and new trader must choose their currency pair during their demo training and get optimum knowledge about that pair which is more useful for you in real trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

EUR/USD is my first profitable pair in this business. Acually i studied this pair for a long time when i started to study forex. in the second place comes GBP/USD. those are my favorites!

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

GBP USD is very active and wild pair to trader
                              but for me prefer to eur usd pair to trade
                              more slowly than gu when open position and make best trading

Comment

Advanced mode

X