What do you prefer open one or more trading account in the broker? (Part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What do you prefer open one or more trading account in the broker? (Part 2)
    Originally posted by lovemoon2011 View Post
    Hello every one

do you prefer to open more 1 account in broker and why ?

for me I prefer open more 1 account if i lose my account there is other account not only some times I like risk so i prefer to open account and deposit a little of money
    I have huge accounts in instaforex. I separate my accounts by some categories. Long term trading account and short term trading account. In some time, i separate the accounts by the funds value. I have no problems with maintaining more number of accounts. I won't do scalping, so no problem.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think a better one account only, that's enought Because a growing number of accounts that will make us confused, which one should we prioritize, but it all comes back to each individual, if you prefer to use more than one account please. . wish you the best, thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

well you can have more than one account but that will not help you to win more in this risky market.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I prefer to open multiple accounts to diversify my accounts and minimize the risk. I open at least a minimum of 7 live accounts.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I prefer to open multiple accounts to diversify my accounts and minimize the risk. I open at least a minimum of 7 live accounts.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by muhannadcent View Post
            well you can have more than one account but that will not help you to win more in this risky market.
            Well we can distributes the account for a specific purpose like i have two account in one account i do scalp and in other account i just do trader so we can manage the work just need to use the mind

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by TraderOfBonus View Post
              sorry i don't agree with your opinion , as i prefer to trade with only one live account and focus on it to be able to trade correct and make profits .

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by meL View Post
                I think a better one account only, that's enought Because a growing number of accounts that will make us confused, which one should we prioritize, but it all comes back to each individual, if you prefer to use more than one account please. . wish you the best, thanks
                I used to think the same as you, which I intend to have only one account. but I now want to try to have more than one account, I do so I am more comfortable and daring in the trade as if my account is broken I still have another account

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by TraderOfBonus View Post
                  Why 7? Is it your lucky number . I don't do that, instead one should put all his capital in one account and should trade with good money management. Only those who are not able to do money management use multiple account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I think opening of more than 1 account is not good according to my point of view I think its quite difficult to manage more than one account at the same time that's why one account is enough for trading and making some pips and collect some profit from the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

if you fail one time in class then you may be try 2nd time for pass same in forex trading if you loss one account open an other account and try cover your loss

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Hello every one

for me I prefer open more 1 account if i lose my account there is other account not only some times I like risk so i prefer to open account and deposit a little of money
                        i think concentrating in trading in one account is good ,i dont like to be confused between a lot of accounts.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by azharali786 View Post
                          if you fail one time in class then you may be try 2nd time for pass same in forex trading if you loss one account open an other account and try cover your loss
                          a successful trader consider losing is a step pn his trading way not an ending at all . so most trader keep opening another accounts after losing and trying to avoid the past mistakes
                          ***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Hello every one

I think that concentration is paramount if one has to succeed in forex, so if you're going to have more than one account with a single broker, then one of them will be intraday account and the rest will be swing trading. just my views because I know the kind of diversion one might get running multiple account with a single broker. . . don't forget you will need to run multiple instances of the same trading platform or use multi platform if you run all the account on the same server
                            When price hits support 10 in one day - buy; if it hits resistance 10 in the same day, buy a helmet and trench coat. There will be war!
                            Mystery is the final product of ignorance.
                            Hey! What's ma chart doin'

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I cannot tarde properly if I am not concentrated. Focus or concentration is always important for all of my trades.

Comment

Advanced mode

X