• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How many pips per month to live? (2)
    Originally posted by robert7 View Post
    hii

Is earning 1000pips/month comfortably enough to live with trading business??
    It will be good enough but i prefer to invest the earned amount somewhere else, somwhere safe to be on safer side in future as the market is always unpredictable. It can hike or crash in an instant.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by habit View Post
    i never have target monthly profit in pips. normally use percentages to make me easier to see the performance. but yes i use pips for my daily target.
    i'm like you
    i dont depend on how much pips i will make, i always think about how much dollars i will get (percentage of my capital )
    im planing to get 50% of my account monthly i know its crazy percentage , but my account is small so i have to do some risk

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

For me 500 points Monthly Good,I mean every day, 25 points,Profit of 25 points a day is not difficult,Within a few minutes You can gain 25 points

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by zakir View Post
        Living is some thing related to money and it depend upon the size of lot size if you open big lot size then 50 pips per moth will be enough to live a happy life.
        yes i agree with you , if the trader trade with big lots then the least amount of pips will satisfy him because the pip will worth a lot , but if the trader trade with small lot so he should get larger amounts of pips so that the can get the amounts of pips that satisfy him

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I hope i can make more than 50$ or 100$ a day it will be good monthly income for me so now i am searching for a way that i can earn this with the lowest risk.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

its not a pips matter
            someone can make from a 100 pip wt u makes in a 1000 pip
            so its a lot size matter more than a pip matter

but for me in pips i think +500-1000 pip is so good for me

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

It is not all about pips when we traders in forex make analysis on how to trade for a living. The most important thing about trading forex for a living is that we should have good trading skills and a high account balance.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i will try to get 500 pips per month as i am a student right now and 500$ can be considered as my poket money so i will try to make at least 500 dollors a month.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

it is surely depend to Trader Daily Needs..
                  and we better don't set it in Pips, but Set it in Percentage of Balance..
                  because sometime when Target Not achieved we will get Greedy..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
                  Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
                  "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by hibbah1 View Post
                    i will try to get 500 pips per month as i am a student right now and 500$ can be considered as my poket money so i will try to make at least 500 dollors a month.
                    I think that we should not fix a specific target that we should perform demo trading in forex trading markets. We should trade demo based on our learning speed and have good record on it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by VIP View Post
                      i'm like you
                      i dont depend on how much pips i will make, i always think about how much dollars i will get (percentage of my capital )
                      im planing to get 50% of my account monthly i know its crazy percentage , but my account is small so i have to do some risk
                      We cannot live in pips and we cannot withdraw pips. I need cash. So the comment above is true in my opinion.
                      I think we need to change how we compute our profit. Don't count your pips, instead count your cash amount in $

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I think 1000 pips per month is the start for winning in forex and depend on it in your life i think also if you have more deposit it is up to you to make the money cause you will control every thing
                        Hala Madrid

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

For me, if can maintain my profit around 50 pips per month is enough. At least, i can earn some pips then nothing to earn.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by robert7 View Post
                            hii

Is earning 1000pips/month comfortably enough to live with trading business??
                            1000 pips per months is great job, if you do it every month you will the good trader, some time i earn 1000 pips per month, but i lost some of them in the next month, so i like to say from time to time we need to relaxed between trading and profits.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I'm sure that is actually a suitable amount of pips to earn in a month. If anybody can acheive that number and stick along with it might possess a good per month trades. I'd say set your targets genuinely and avoid to get ahead of on your own if you're trading.

Comment

Advanced mode

X