Share your trading experience, strategies, profit and loses (4)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Share your trading experience, strategies, profit and loses (4)
    Originally posted by binggung View Post
    yeah exactly what you are saying that the brokers will never care about you .. trade profit or loss because they get a commission from the spread of the payment transaction we do and do not ever blame the brokers with a loss that you experienced
    I really dont think so, broker is like a seller..
    they always and should care the customer..
    if the broker dont care with the trader, There is no one will join to that broker..
    the broker will go bankprut..
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

This means that you should remain vigilant, in fact, not all the time, there are many providers of forex alerts Imknonk that you set the specifications you want, but the predominant practice is to obtain all the forex alerts displayed, and appropriate use of them.

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

@indrayan
      exactly the fact,brokers needs we retail traders to stay in business that is why they take care to deliver best service over the other brokers

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Simple, these traders to trade with forex news!! Frankly, there will be no trading system is better than expected news right before the actual publication. And the market can swing in both directions or one direction sometimes. It depends on the gap between the expectations of the merchant and the real news issued. It also uses this system on a large scale also in financial institutions such as banks, who trade in millions of dollars and the euro.

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

if I find a profitable strategy, then I would not give it to everyone, because I fear it could harm a broker, and therefore I prefer to share it with certain people

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Boniez View Post
            if I find a profitable strategy, then I would not give it to everyone, because I fear it could harm a broker, and therefore I prefer to share it with certain people
            mmm why do not you share with us if you find a trading strategy that profits are not consistently there would be no problem if we have a system of consistent profit because of their earnings from the spreads that we pay

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by Boniez View Post
              funny friend how does it affect brokers when we make profit from forex. we're are not taking their money as profit and they already have a way they make profit from spread whether we gain or loose

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

it is not easy to teach others from the experience because the newbies does not have to experiences.........so their mind is still not yet tested by the market......so let them try to handle the market using the demo acc first and let see how far they can goes................

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
                  funny friend how does it affect brokers when we make profit from forex. we're are not taking their money as profit and they already have a way they make profit from spread whether we gain or loose
                  I think he is talking about Market Makers. However a profitable strategy is relative and trader dependent. A no-stoploss strategy might work very well for me yet it might deplete the next man's account due to fear.

Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

a lot of traders fail in forex especially newbies because majority of them come to the market with the mindset that forex trading is the easiest way of making money. no, forex is high risk business

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by mannschaft93 View Post
                      a lot of traders fail in forex especially newbies because majority of them come to the market with the mindset that forex trading is the easiest way of making money. no, forex is high risk business
                      that's right if forex is a high risk business we need to find ways to decrease it by risking low capital and risk in order to find a better success

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by mannschaft93 View Post
                        forex is simple but not easy, and that is why most of us lose money in the markets, i am still getting around to the fact that money management is the key to consistent profits, we must at all times trade a lot size doesn't make uneasy while buy or selling the pair.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by djai View Post
                          forex is simple but not easy, and that is why most of us lose money in the markets, i am still getting around to the fact that money management is the key to consistent profits, we must at all times trade a lot size doesn't make uneasy while buy or selling the pair.
                          yes we must continue to learn although it can get a consistent profit every day but still with us can be more adept at learning more in forex

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by suyati View Post
                            yes we must continue to learn although it can get a consistent profit every day but still with us can be more adept at learning more in forex
                            Yes, no matter what level we are at the forex, we should always and continue to learn from the market

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i don't want us to forget the basic aim of this thread which is to share our day to day experience that can be of benefit to other traders

Comment

Advanced mode

X