Share your trading experience, strategies, profit and loses (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Share your trading experience, strategies, profit and loses (2)
    Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
    I totally agree with you...
    Even thought moving averages is lagging indicator...
    It's still my favorite indicator and I often combined it with candle stick pattern...
    Trading with candle stick chart is also excellent strategy and if we use one or more two simple indicators then some good results may be Achieved
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

There are two options for us its either we favor the lagging indicators and avoid fakeout most of times or favor leading indicator and be prone to constant fakeout. However whichever one we favor, we just need the other by its side to smoothen out our predictions

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I start daily trading just to find nearest The highest and lowest candle stick.
      Starting from TF weekly then TF H4 , and H1.Then made a horisontal line for each TF.
      It is help me to find the current Support and resistant
      All done by manual.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by peach View Post
        I start daily trading just to find nearest The highest and lowest candle stick.
        Starting from TF weekly then TF H4 , and H1.Then made a horisontal line for each TF.
        It is help me to find the current Support and resistant
        All done by manual.
        the way you're determining your support and resistance is nice but don't you also consider pivot point analysis in doing this,most traders use it

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by Jolia View Post
          Trading with candle stick chart is also excellent strategy and if we use one or more two simple indicators then some good results may be Achieved
          Yes candlestick is one of old fashion forex stuff also.
          But we need to understand they are pattern such as doji etc.
          Most naked trader use it.

PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I think candle stick itself is a leading indicator and if we can understand it very well we can get good signals particularly reversal and continuation patterns

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i ussually go directly to inside the market when ever i come to trade forex.because i believe that if i made a clear forecast for the incoming event.because such kind of business has to do with forecast.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

@sambylive how do you forecast from the market inside, there are many tools you could use for your forecast right on your platform

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

it may mean, this business should be to analyze, without analyzing it's just gambling, because only hope that luck alone, we must believe in our own analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
                    The candlesticks are wonderful to use for our trading. It shows us what is happening in the market immediately. I use it for my analysis. It must be learnt by anyone who has plans to be a good and profiting forex trader.

I like using the candles to see where the highest and lowest prices are located in terms of the support and resistance.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
                      @sambylive how do you forecast from the market inside, there are many tools you could use for your forecast right on your platform
                      I usually do a prediction of price movements using fundamental analysis, and I will do trade with how to use pending orders about 3 minutes before the news was released.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
                        the way you're determining your support and resistance is nice but don't you also consider pivot point analysis in doing this,most traders use it
                        I had never used it.
                        whether the results are very profitable? please teach me to use it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by yoyok View Post
                          I usually do a prediction of price movements using fundamental analysis, and I will do trade with how to use pending orders about 3 minutes before the news was released.
                          but don't u aware of the fake movement that happens during the high impact news
                          from my experiences...some news make a fake effect about 10 or 15 minutes first before the real effect happens

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i tried many strategy but now i work only with 3 strategy .. l Prefer 1h and 4h i still read books ... adore technical analysis in the morning and i left demo account and try with real account by the way i learning forex from 3 years

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

@ahmedfx really a long time that you've been learning 3years not a joke. I guess you'll have less problem with trading by now

Comment

Advanced mode

X