Examine the cause of your loses before continue trading (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Examine the cause of your loses before continue trading (2)
    before and after work is so important for here and i think before continuing with the Forex trading one should have to gain the fully knowledge about the Forex and learn the strategies need in this.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Actually when you lose you should stop for a little time, TO think and control the emotions and not vice versa, doe not revenge form the market control your emotions and be quiet .
    Then see what the reasons and the mistakes that led to the loss. And try to fix these mistakes and ensure they do not recur.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

sir very good question for me, i read your thread thank you to giving this type of information to us because all of us fall this type of problem , at
      the last time when i faced this problem than i recovered it.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

This is correct. If you lose, the best affair for your bloom and your money is to stop trading for a while and accede the could cause of that loss, plan on it so that it don't echo it cocky and again you can now continue.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

yes continuing with such the same mistakes is not healty in trading, we should learn and if we commit mistakes in a trade try to review and have recorv which part to made a mistakes. Dont let any mistakes go away with out any solving that mistakes. Learn evry trade thru mistakes.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by sumon123 View Post
            before and after work is so important for here and i think before continuing with the Forex trading one should have to gain the fully knowledge about the Forex and learn the strategies need in this.
            The some thing we gain from the market that is the experience right , so if you that you can be 100% fully prepared then you are wrong , we have to jump into the live market so we can makes some improvement , losses is our great teacher

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

you are right and i also agree with you small amount also a big role to profit and loose and inculding all those emotion it is also important to balance higher.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Normally I would pause from trade after the loss. I will make sure all errors are identified. I will also make sure that every mistake can be overcome. After everything is settled, then I would think to start the trade again.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Before continue a trade we have to think about the full specification of a trade.what is its present status and think that what is its future then start a trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

i totally agree with u lol when u get a loss its is good for u and your money to stop trading for a while, to know that what is reason for your loss, and then trade after sometime and correct that mistakes, sometime when loss your money u get fraustrated and in this fraustration peoples again n again and losse all his money

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

in studying trading in a demo account should we pay attention to lessons about the psychology of trading. because usually we are always seduced by the demo account and pay less attention to how it feels to lose and how to overcome greed.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I am came here only for earning money. And before came here I were doing micro workers. But that not good for me. so, I came here only for earning. pray for me.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

The continuity of the work in the foreign market after the loss is severe and leads to greater losses for this to be a full week of rest and then start trading the currency market today new.In if u experience, so you can continue the exchange. But when u have never experienced so be careful.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i do not know about forex trading before i continue . before joining i work another job. but it was not suitable for me in order to earning. now i am relax- able.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

It is certain that the ratio of small and big leverage, we heard all this before, but the thing that I heard and tried it with a great result, is the capital management are good.

Comment

Advanced mode

X