If there is no leverage in Forex will you still trade (part 3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

If there is no leverage in Forex will you still trade (part 3)
    Originally posted by silverfox View Post
    I think if there is not a leverage with the borkers many of the small traders will not trade but the big onew will still trading cause they gane money from the market
    the leverage is seductive to all small traders like me to go in this bussiness. if there is no leverage i will stop trading simply because i do not have the money to trade on my own leverage
    ***** AKBAR
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

leverage is not the only thing that got me interested in forex trading. without leveragepun we can still benefit greatly from the rapid fluctuations in the forex market,so that we can change the price to take the profit out of it is still greater than in any other business

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

forex trading is all about leverage, that is what makes it very possible for we little traders to participate in the game with a little trading capital and to make returns on investments.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i think without leverage a very few general people can only trade... assume you have only 100$... its really a little money... you can hardly make some pips which is really does matter....

---------------
        good luck
        make pips
        keep pips
        ---------------

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

good point. but i don't know now that what i do. but i think still i'll continue my forex trading just because i love to do not because i need money.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

For me, i will say that leverage is undoubtly the most important thing in the forex market, and must be respected and and used properly by the forex trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i will work very hard to save money until i get the minimum amount for trading. trading is my dream and life so i will do anything to make that happen.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by free_onlinecash View Post
                the most benfite in the leverage is for those trader who do not have that big money to enter the forex market. and i think some how those trade will be attacked with emotion of greed and then a margin call come to visit them.if there is no leverage as you said trading will be for the high rich people
                yes that is very correct the leverage is for those wit little capital so if you have a big capital then you don't need to be worried about the leverage thats what i really think based on that. i hope you can get this message clear

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by new10lover View Post
                  Yes Forex will be for the elite and then there will be no place for small traders at forex market without leverage .Because the trader will need a large capital in this case ,in order to achieve a profit from the slight change in the prices of currencies
                  that's right and that's why i always love leverage 1:1000 and i am happy that instaforex support this leverage as there is other broker there highest broker is 1:400 or 1:500.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by Shady Moustafa View Post
                    that's right and that's why i always love leverage 1:1000 and i am happy that instaforex support this leverage as there is other broker there highest broker is 1:400 or 1:500.
                    yes , i think that not all the brokers support all sizes of the leverage and i know brokers that allow only 1:100 leverage and do not allow other sizes , so the trader must choose the broker according to the size of the leverage that he want to trade with

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I will trade it with out leverage because this is profitable job and risky, but i will need to deposit so much money in broker house to open trade. it will cost so much for everyone and most of traders will go away from market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Yes, I won't leave Forex for any other reason, but it will be tough for every traders without leverage.
                        But I think it won't happen because with leverage, brokers can earn more through spreads.

Happy Trading. Happy Feelings.=)

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Am not sure if I can trade in forex if there is no leverage. I only have small capital for investment and I don't know if I will survive longer with out leverage must be hard.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by muhannadcent View Post
                            i don't think so, without a leverage then i think i need a huge amuont of money to trade in forex.

Yes, we need very huge fund to trade without leverage. The question, do you still trade without leverage. I won't able to continue my trading, if the leverage is removed from Forex. I hope this is the main advantage in Forex market, so leverage will always in this. Let us discuss.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

absolutely no, why?? because without the leverage then the forex market is no longer profitable and it will become just as normal as any market outside there.

Comment

Advanced mode

X