If there is no leverage in Forex will you still trade (part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

If there is no leverage in Forex will you still trade (part 2)
    Small trader means low capital.
    No leverage means we can not trade.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
    Assuming there is no opportunity of using leverage in Forex meaning you can only trade with amount you've in your account and no leverage to increase your trade volume will you still trade Forex considering the risk yet no leverage to give big profit on small investment
    If there would be no leverage the online trading will not exist any more. Because traders will not be in need to go to the brokers for this purpose and they can buy and sell currencies physically in the open market.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
      If there would be no leverage the online trading will not exist any more. Because traders will not be in need to go to the brokers for this purpose and they can buy and sell currencies physically in the open market.
      Are you sure if we dont have any leverage, we never have online business for forex? for me, as long we can generate the money, we still can trade forex even there is no leverage. hehehe

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I also think that it might not exist if there is no leverage in forex. I think what you mean is what if there is only 1:1 leverage. Well, if that happens, I might not be trading forex because that would require me a big capital to buy even lower than a single lot.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

it sounds bad if there is no leverage in forex, that means we must invest much capital for trading. if so, forex maybe can't be the biggest market. margin trading with high leverage is an important advantage of forex market.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
            Are you sure if we dont have any leverage, we never have online business for forex? for me, as long we can generate the money, we still can trade forex even there is no leverage. hehehe
            I think you are weak in math and calculations. What is the meaning of leverage of 1:1000 and 1:1. You can trade 1000 $ with only one dollar for 1:1000 and you can trade 1000$ with 1000$ for 1:1 leverage. So when there is not leverage and we have to invest our own 1000$ we can invest in open market and can buy any currency with it we know will be more stronger than dollar after some time.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I think you are weak in math and calculations. What is the meaning of leverage of 1:1000 and 1:1. You can trade 1000 $ with only one dollar for 1:1000 and you can trade 1000$ with 1000$ for 1:1 leverage. So when there is not leverage and we have to invest our own 1000$ we can invest in open market and can buy any currency with it we know will be more stronger than dollar after some time.
              That is true, if there is no leverage, forex trading just the business for rich man only, but because there has leverage, we can use small money to get a reasonable bigger profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
                Assuming there is no opportunity of using leverage in Forex meaning you can only trade with amount you've in your account and no leverage to increase your trade volume will you still trade Forex considering the risk yet no leverage to give big profit on small investment
                if so, I better buy the currency in the form of real and keep it to myself ... instead I kept it in broker ...
                but if there is no leverage, what is the use of forex right now ...

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by YJSPYJS View Post
                  That is true, if there is no leverage, forex trading just the business for rich man only, but because there has leverage, we can use small money to get a reasonable bigger profit.
                  Yes and it was only the job of rich people to trade in stock markets till the mid of 19th century and the markets became available for ordinary people when the margin trading system introduced.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Yes and it was only the job of rich people to trade in stock markets till the mid of 19th century and the markets became available for ordinary people when the margin trading system introduced.
                    advantages of forex is by the margin, which is not owned in stock trading ...
                    so now many small traders who can do forex business ...

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

May not need or want any veteran trader of the things offered by market makers, trading, preferably with commercial industries. And here comes the role of companies ECN. It includes the commission, and quantities of rolling must be greater. Greater volatility in price fluctuations, which means that this is definitely not suitable for beginners.

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by fai View Post
                        Small trader means low capital.
                        No leverage means we can not trade.
                        Without leverage you can trade, but the volume of currency that you can control will reduce drastically.
                        $1000 without leverage will control the same volume as $10 with leverage of 1:100

Clicking the Thanks button will be enough to show your appreciation if my post is beneficial.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

mean leverage is in the need for traders who only have a small capital, like me, no I will not be able to leverage forex trading

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

@baguwah
                            so as far as you're concern can you still trade forex assuming there is no leverage from brokers again.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i think i will still , cause i don't care
                              i just care of my capital
                              i hope i helped you

Comment

Advanced mode

X