X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Lowest leverage you have used (part 3)
    The lowest leverage that I had used was 1 : 100. That was way start in my career of forex trading, but then as I understood that leverage does not troubles us that much if we use low lot so now I use 1 : 1000 leverage in my insta account.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

My lowest leverage i used is 1:100.low leverage is riskiness.but profitable.high leverage is very risky to trade.so use low leverage to trade.trade without risk.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

my lowest leverage is 50:1 . which i used with my $40 dollar account. that's way i didn't tread not more than 10 cent lot. that time i faced leverage problem. so if u want to tread with big lot. always keep highest leverage in ur broker. thank you.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad0albe View Post
        The lowest leverage that I had used was 1 : 100. That was way start in my career of forex trading, but then as I understood that leverage does not troubles us that much if we use low lot so now I use 1 : 1000 leverage in my insta account.
        wow you are amazing you are using the higher degree of the leverage , but when ever i change the leverage by change i start getting the loss, can you please explain us that how use the high leverage in the profitng side of the market

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

I imagine the lowest leverage i have used 1:100 as that is what i think i assemble my account with and once i was able to be acquainted with what it was i distorted it to 1:1000 because i didn't have a bunch of capital to deal with.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

The lowest leverage that i have used is 1:300 and i think it is good for me but i feel i should use more less leverage as it can prevent my account to be blown out. So i am planning to use 1:100 or 1:200.
            Check my trading journal here

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

leverage the lowest I've ever used is 1:100
              when I was using one of US broker to trade
              this is very distressing, because I can only open 2 positions at a time

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by harbir View Post
                The lowest leverage that i have used is 1:300 and i think it is good for me but i feel i should use more less leverage as it can prevent my account to be blown out. So i am planning to use 1:100 or 1:200.
                leverage the lowest I've ever used was 1:100, and very hard to develop our capital with a leverage of 1:100, so I prefer to use the leverage of 1:200.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I have used 1:200. When I registered with Instaforex, I do not know exactly what it means. Now I just stick to it. I only adjust with my lot size so that I will not over invest that will affect my capital.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

I only use 1 account with a leverage of 1: 1000 in insta forex,
                    but it does not exist anymore.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by zoomfire View Post
                      hello everyone,
                      What is the lowest leverage you have used?? what was your balance when you used it??
                      I have used 1:100 as my lowest leverage.
                      Oh well as far as I am concerned I have used many leverage levels and right now I am using 1:1000 for my risky and short term traders but I have used as low as 1:100 also and that when I used to trade long term orders

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

The lowest leverage I have used is also 1:100 although currently I use 1:200 leverage for all my transactions in Forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

wise use of leverage, the leverage of 1:100 for me that's a standard and almost all our brokers to find, especially in the broker many traders who use leverage 1:1000

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by rinojiwandanu View Post
                            I only use 1 account with a leverage of 1: 1000 in insta forex,
                            but it does not exist anymore.
                            wow, It is a great leverange.
                            You should take care to use it, if not, then your account could be lost because of the emotion when trading.
                            hedging system are you using?

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I used the default leverage 1:200 and it is the right leverage for my EA and I have already tried 1:100 but it's not applicable using my system.

Comment

Advanced mode

X