X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Lowest leverage you have used (part 2)
    I would choose 1:500 leverage and minimal leverage that I use is 1:200, indeed leverage the high-if not using good money management will be harmful and more quickly get a margin call
    [Instaforex][ Instaforex facebook]
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

1:500 is lowest leverage that I ever use!

I want to trade freely and open as much as position that I want, so I always choose highest leverage that the broker offer

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by andrew View Post

I want to trade freely and open as much as position that I want, so I always choose highest leverage that the broker offer
      same with me. i think 1:500 is the best leverage and so far i still use it. but i will try to use 1:1000 leverage too.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by pipsdragon View Post
        same with me. i think 1:500 is the best leverage and so far i still use it. but i will try to use 1:1000 leverage too.
        me too..i just opened new account for my wife..i'm gonna try using 1:1000 leverage..if it goes well ,maybe i will change my trading psychology..

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

@ Arefx, you should be careful while using the highest forex leverage. It is also detrimental even though it has advantages. Make sure you have enough balance to carry such trades with the largest leverage.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by chuna1985 View Post
            @ Arefx, you should be careful while using the highest forex leverage. It is also detrimental even though it has advantages. Make sure you have enough balance to carry such trades with the largest leverage.
            I agree with you chuna1985...
            Using high leverage can be very dangerous if we doesn't have good self control in our daily trade...
            It can make us ignore money management and using big lot and the result is we use over margin that often time causing getting us margin call...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
              Using very high margin like 1:1000 can be very useful or can be very dangerous...
              It's all depend on your forex trading skill...
              A high leverage used by inexperienced trader the result is often time margin call...
              A high leverage used by experienced trader the result is more profit...
              But i think there no more leverage lower than 1:1000? so i can say it is the min leverage for newcomers to trade without getting MC for trading

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by birdcat View Post
                But i think there no more leverage lower than 1:1000? so i can say it is the min leverage for newcomers to trade without getting MC for trading
                even if I think a newcomer would prefer to use small lavarage 1: 200 so that when we wish we could open a position on the block with and not enough and it avoids us for over trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by sasake View Post
                  even if I think a newcomer would prefer to use small lavarage 1: 200 so that when we wish we could open a position on the block with and not enough and it avoids us for over trade
                  i the the safer leverage is 1:100..
                  it is the best for begginer..

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by indrayan View Post
                    i the the safer leverage is 1:100..
                    it is the best for begginer..
                    should indeed like that...
                    if you are a beginner just set all of the circumstances under normal circumstances before...
                    so you can focus on the analysis...

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Profits4Trader View Post
                      I always used 1:200 leverage for the last two years. Now, I am thinking to change it to 1:1000, because I can make more money with such leverage!
                      you can also lose a lot more, tread carefully in the deep water my friend

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by Carterk View Post
                        you can also lose a lot more, tread carefully in the deep water my friend
                        not excalty like that, it depend on your money management for exp if you are using 100:1 to open 1 usd per pips you need 70 usd as using margin but when u using 200:1 it only use 35 usd and if 500:1 it use 1/5 of the 70 usd, so it good rite but the most import are to calculate the risk u prefer to loss in every trade, let me show the exp:

1000 usd equity
                        leverage 200:1
                        using margin for 1 pips 1 usd = 70
                        balance 930
                        sl/tp 50 pips = 50 usd

1000 usd equity
                        leverage 500:1
                        using margin for 1 pips 1 usd = 15 usd
                        balance = 985
                        sl/tp 50 pips = 50 usd

hope u guys see why im saying it is good to use high leverage, the most important is money management and risk control

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by andrew View Post

Yes for mt4 platform leverage is no matter.We can even use 1:1000 leverage.For me i use that x1000 leverage because my capital is not so huge.
                          Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by sasake View Post
                            A new comer is not even supposed to use leverages of 1 : 200 because it is still large in forex trading. It is better to use 1 : 50 and change it to a higher leverage when you improve in your trading ability and skills.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by chuna1985 View Post
                              A new comer is not even supposed to use leverages of 1 : 200 because it is still large in forex trading. It is better to use 1 : 50 and change it to a higher leverage when you improve in your trading ability and skills.
                              I totally agree with you chuna1985...
                              A beginner trader should always first use small or medium leverage...
                              After we have more and more skill and experienced in forex trading we can increase our leverage step by step...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode

X