What are your weak points in Forex? (Part 2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

What are your weak points in Forex? (Part 2)
    the weakes point are always want to watch the open position during the news time ...... still dont have a gut to lets go all the open position when the news released ......
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

weaknesses that I have in trading is in terms of controlling emotions in trading ..
    I think it is a difficult thing, and I often make mistakes ..

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by libya View Post
      weaknesses that I have in trading is in terms of controlling emotions in trading ..
      I think for business or trade emotional control problems all novice traders will feel how they are dealing with emotional problems of their trade and this is part of what this business gives us the trials and obstacles for us because once you successfully mastered your trading emotions on its own then you also will get a successful trade

join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

My weakness in trading , is i never want to close my orders with loss, and i keep them with floating negative profit and close them when they reach a maximum loss level , this happened to me many times.
        Love the world, it loves you.
        LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

In my view, the weakness that often we feel when we experience is an often fail to control our emotions to lead to losses when the trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
            As a Chinese saying
            " The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step"...
            It is also true in Forex... Every successful trader started like we are doing now... SO don't get upset... If you can find out your lacking and work on it, Soon we will be a successful traders like them...

In beginning my lacking was to trade in a hurry and i was in habit to jump behind every sudden price move as a result i suffered losses.Then i controlled my self make it sure to not be in hurry and i succeeded.
            Now my problem is i react too late and wait too much for any action.I wait for the price to get the clear direction and as i place the trade price changes its way.
            I also wait a lot for price to change its direction for a bad trade to close but price mostly don't change the direction and i have to close the trade in big loss..

Please share your lacking as a forex trader here!
            my wikness is the fear i have mny time a good analysis nut i d'ont enter the trade and this is my problem i d'ont know what i do to solve this problem but i try to do my job in that

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I see that you can strengthen the general trend in pursuing your currency, but for the frequencies that occur, you can monitor the points of support and resistance

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by dmambi View Post
                My weakness in trading , is i never want to close my orders with loss, and i keep them with floating negative profit and close them when they reach a maximum loss level , this happened to me many times.
                Not only happen on you,the same situation also happen on me.I never put stop loss because i think the price can move to make my order positive.Ya that true the market can move up again,but i don think my margin can hold that negative order.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by wavestraders View Post
                  the weakes point are always want to watch the open position during the news time ...... still dont have a gut to lets go all the open position when the news released ......
                  well if you see that news will be not in the favor of the open position then why open the trade till more better will be that if you are in small profit close the trade because if news not in the favor may be you`ll get stop losses hiting

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by wahabraheem View Post
                    well if you see that news will be not in the favor of the open position then why open the trade till more better will be that if you are in small profit close the trade because if news not in the favor may be you`ll get stop losses hiting
                    Ya.I also weak on fundmental analysis.I will avoid to trade when have news.I always open ************ to check the news release.Now i still study about how to do fundmental analysis on one forum.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

For me, every weakness there must be a natural kuita way for us to elimination. In my opinion, the best way is to make the changes and the study of problems experienced.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by indrayan View Post
                        im lacking at the emotion and dicipline..
                        i often trade overlot, and it make me loss..loss and loss..
                        i still try to controll emotion and dicipline,,
                        can you give me some advice?
                        You should have to feel on your own at least after some loses. Experience will control all, after some experience also you will get lose due to lack of analysis which makes wrong entry and exit points. So, try to concentrate to predict the right entry point.
                        venki

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by libya View Post
                          I am also feeling the same problem in my trading as well. This emotional thing is causing much problem for me and I am finding it very difficult to cope with.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I also have the same problem emotion is the problem with me. Yes i agree with Shahzad go for small trade first get experience and then go for heavy transactions.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by venki View Post
                              You should have to feel on your own at least after some loses. Experience will control all, after some experience also you will get lose due to lack of analysis which makes wrong entry and exit points. So, try to concentrate to predict the right entry point.
                              the best chance to enter the market is when you see either a break out from the support or resistance side of the trade. That way you have a better chance to getting a profit.

Comment

Advanced mode

X