X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading in quiet market? (3)
    same here, if the market not moving at all so i prefer take some sleep or do other things better.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

In quiet market conditions the currency pair doesn't move much therefore profit "quick" mightn can't very well...I am not suggesting that capitalize does not seem possible under these conditions, but for me not quickly benefit...However, do agree that some should always use a good income even management when the market is calm as you can't really say without a doubt...

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

When this happen... that mean I can get any profit in the market.. so i will choose to rest...Just don't wasting the time for these little profit... I will start to FIGHT again when the market recover~

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by wazwaz View Post
        Trading in quiet market ?

There are times when market does not move at all for the whole day. We keep staring at the chart but moves 5 or 6 pips once in a while. This also does not happen quite often and most traders are used to a moving market.

When this happens or i expect something like this will happen I either close my terminal or do some other stuff on the internet. What about you?
        I love working in the Pacific and the market so you can get on the target
        The desired number of points and be in the general direction
        Of his work or the husband.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by ghprod View Post
          In quiet market conditions the currency pair doesn't move much therefore profit "quick" mightn can't very well...I am not suggesting that capitalize does not seem possible under these conditions, but for me not quickly benefit...However, do agree that some should always use a good income even management when the market is calm as you can't really say without a doubt...
          Trading in quite market is boring for me and i think quite market is not good for earning some good prifts, however novice trades can practice in quite market because of low risk.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

well first of all i think trading in a quiet market is not all good idea because in that once you went to down department of your money then the market slowest rates will be very difficult to recover.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

occasionally that'azines perfect for this quiet market to be able to exchange punches mainly as you been successfull't need to panic about any motion rapidly moving a lot of the period.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

you are right that for 5 to 7 pips the slow market is very good for the traders that are very patient and have the temperament to sit in front of the market for a few dead hours

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by wazwaz View Post
                  There are times when market does not move at all for the whole day. We keep staring at the chart but moves 5 or 6 pips once in a while. This also does not happen quite often and most traders are used to a moving market.

When this happens or i expect something like this will happen I either close my terminal or do some other stuff on the internet. What about you?
                  at this stage follow your setup especiallyu higher frame this is a good oportunity as what we experience when time like this it is expected that a higher volume will let go, two thing you will have to do, setup a trap trade, do pending 30 pips high on the current price and 30 pips low on the current price. if theres is a big volume that will let go for days of silent this will not be lower than 160 pips.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

the market is not master of itself, it is ruled by some factors that influence the movements of currency, and as you said sometimes it stagnates but not for long whiles. I also trdy to find something interesting on the web, and keep waiting.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

quite markets are good for another factor as well. we make good treades because we have so much time to analyse the market in so many ways and at the end make a very good trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by kazaam View Post
                        quite markets are good for another factor as well. we make good treades because we have so much time to analyse the market in so many ways and at the end make a very good trade
                        yes i think that if the market is quiet then we can make good analysis because in the times that there are strong movements we may be confused and want to enter as fast as possible , also at the calm times we will not have the pressure because even if we make losses they will be little amounts

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

In quite market it is pretty tricky to trade and without proper trading strategy there is very less to do but only sit back and not enter market, because that way you can only make some losing trades, so better wait for market to make some moves and then start trading.
                          Help on how to attach picture to your post
                          Help on how to add your trading journal to your signature

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

for me it is better not to trade. because after this moment normally will have very big changes. so wait the thing come first only go back. i will just walk away from computer or start to play game. this is what will i do. it is very risky if start a trade at that time.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

trading in a market that is quiet, made me become annoyed, angry,
                              because in some time I got profit, but some time later turned into a loss,
                              so on, so that my analysis be wasted in vain.

Comment

Advanced mode

X