X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading in quiet market? (2)
    when you feel the market is quit then you should hold your trade because when the market move than suddenly you win or loss but this is very very dangerous period. so hold your trade.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by mshahidshafiq View Post
    when you feel the market is quit then you should hold your trade because when the market move than suddenly you win or loss but this is very very dangerous period. so hold your trade.
    Quite market is not an attractive kind of market for an experienced trader however it is better for novice traders to test their skills in low risky market.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by shemanto
      Some time Friday I am do forex trading with quite. Friday forex market is very slow for every trader and I am thinking when I get profit
      may be this happenb because traders wont not leave their trading opened on saturday and sunday little traders trade on friday ,i am trade forex to the last minute.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by hsngs14 View Post
        may be this happenb because traders wont not leave their trading opened on saturday and sunday little traders trade on friday ,i am trade forex to the last minute.
        I will do the trade on Friday but when the market does not allow trade well then I will leave the market at that time because I did not want to see the floating market at the close minus

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

hi, trade at the friday some time the market also high volatile at friday, i also like to trade at the queit market because i thin at the quit market can minizing our risk with small stop loss when open the trade at the quiet market==

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Friday I felt the same as any other day, except Friday when the first month, it is the time in news releases NFP, I must be very careful with the wild price movements

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by trader03 View Post
              Friday I felt the same as any other day, except Friday when the first month, it is the time in news releases NFP, I must be very careful with the wild price movements
              that's a good point on Fridays is the hardest day when the news is released. Best thing to do with the NFP is to wait to see where the market is moving on the 1h chart.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by wazwaz View Post
                There are times when market does not move at all for the whole day. We keep staring at the chart but moves 5 or 6 pips once in a while. This also does not happen quite often and most traders are used to a moving market.

When this happens or i expect something like this will happen I either close my terminal or do some other stuff on the internet. What about you?
                yaa my dear you say rite forex trading market also a quite market because he some goes very slow and move with few pips but you remember that it also very dangerus and he moves some time very fast and i see here in a day he go down are up 500 pips also

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

the more quiet market it is , the more sleepy i become, do any one remember the forex market at last quarter of 2008??? it was the fastest forex market i saw ever, the gbp/jpy was moving like 1200 pip in a one single day, it was so profitable, but i hears some big traders lost a huge amounts in money that month, so sad.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by mshahidshafiq View Post
                    yes true, I wouldn't be in a trade when the market is quiet also. I would wait until the market start breaking the support or resistance.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

when the market conditions in a state of quiet then allows us to generate profits can benefit by using scalping strategies appropriate to each trader because when market conditions are usually calm price action will always be within a certain range and is actually an opportunity to be able to generate profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

its boring but that is the market sometimes quit and sometime noise so if i see the market quitly i trade my pips and leave it so that i can do alots of my personality things i hope that the market be quit for a while to finish my responsibility.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

for me in this case i guess the trade is good i mean you can get a lot of point when the markets move like this it means you can get the point of the rise and the down but you should be brave dont scard from the lost

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

i am not trade in quiet market.this market is very risky market because it can move in any direction.if we open trade and the unfortunately the market move in our opposite direction then we can make loss that is why we should avoid it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by wazwaz View Post
                              Thumbs up Trading in quiet market ?

There are times when market does not move at all for the whole day. We keep staring at the chart but moves 5 or 6 pips once in a while. This also does not happen quite often and most traders are used to a moving market.

When this happens or i expect something like this will happen I either close my terminal or do some other stuff on the internet. What about you?
                              I also close my terminal if market do like this. The trend is quite invisible in that time and very risky to open deals, because market move suddenly up or down and won't come again to our target. Someone, try to use big lot size to make profits which results in stop outs. usually, Monday market seems like this.
                              venki

Comment

Advanced mode

X