X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

If you have a successful strategy? (3)
    Originally posted by realyone View Post
    I know the best strategy in an ongoing basis because the volatile Forex market does not settle on one strategy
    Forex markets keeps on changing everyday so we have to make that strategy that can makes consistent profits even when market has changed.
    Best Information Portal
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

most of successful strategies don't work well on one pair only
    they are working on many pairs, some of them are working on all pairs
    so I can try this strategy on other pairs
    to see if it is suitable for them or not, then I can trade more than 1 pair with 1 strategy
    without learning more

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

stick with the strategy no matter what happen to the position ...... if it fail more then 5x in a row then we can start to plan another strategy ..... for me long term is the best .....

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by lovemoon2011 View Post
        Hello every one

If you have a successful strategy in a particular pair, do you like to change or learn a new strategy or do you prefer stability on your successful strategy ???

if i have a successful strategy then am make a large of money and never share with any one when am make large money then am share this with all my forum members ok keeping in waiting when am have a successful strategy hahahahaah

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by wavestraders View Post
          stick with the strategy no matter what happen to the position ...... if it fail more then 5x in a row then we can start to plan another strategy ..... for me long term is the best .....
          I believe that every strategy to be evaluated must be at least tested for 1000 positions
          then you calculate the percentage of its success
          by getting the ratio between profitable & losing positions

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i think the most successful strategy is to look the behaviour of the market before make any porfolio , if the market behavior is good then invest , if there some reason which can give you loss then dont invest and take a little rest

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by haqnawazkhan View Post
              i think the most successful strategy is to look the behaviour of the market before make any porfolio , if the market behavior is good then invest , if there some reason which can give you loss then dont invest and take a little rest
              before we trade we should be designing a trading plan, which we must adhere to a trading plan that has been made, so if we're doing wrong so we continue to improve the trading plan so that a trading plan to be perfect and can be successful

Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

for me i prefer to stuck with my own strategy which i wate time on demo and real account too to try it, if your strategy give you more than 30% monthly will you have no idea how much this will be after two years, it will be 1000 x times your capital, but first lets hope we can keep this 30% monthly, its easy to get it in some month but not easy to get it every month.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

In my opinion, a good stratergy is a combination of money management and technical analysis. This can help us improve our trading capacity

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Good stratergy able to give us a great return on forex. If we stick on the plan that we already build and follow, exactly we will become a good trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

A good strategy becomes a money maker,but let this not tempt you and start being greedy,always take the pace that you have been using don't change coz the strategy may change as well
                      A friend is one who believes in you
                      even when you have lost hope on yourself.
                      :mt5rocks:

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

there no 100% solid holy grail system for forex ....... everythings is probability and need some courage to hold the position and to accept the loses ........ if we want the total win system we must sit with soros hehehhehehhe

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

listen dear if you can give some successful trade information but you can not apply your method its can not any result at final season so firstly
                          to learn how can you apply your method and one important things is more careful to false information.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by rehan View Post
                            listen dear if you can give some successful trade information but you can not apply your method its can not any result at final season so firstly
                            to learn how can you apply your method and one important things is more careful to false information.
                            You pointed out a good point, learning new strategy is not the issue of a trader. Issue is to learn the application of the strategy in its real from. And it is only possible with maximum practice to get the command upon any system.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

If it had the idea of ​​a profitable strategy will develop signals for each of up to benefit all, I know but I will not give the idea of ​​the strategy in order to continue its success for a longer period

Comment

Advanced mode

X