X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trade like robots! (2)
    yeah, I totally agree with you. we need to be heartless and emotionless in forex trading. Don't let your emotion control your trading, because it will be bad. stay calm and follow rules.
    Forex
    Instaforex
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by wavestraders View Post
    its crazy if we can trade like robot because we are human with an emotion to control , if we try to trade like a robot we must removed the emotion form ourselves
    you are right That robots have no emotion.
    If you have robot forex, you Will fill the program with the command, planing and strategy.
    And the robot is your self.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by meldsilvers View Post
      yeah, I totally agree with you. we need to be heartless and emotionless in forex trading. Don't let your emotion control your trading, because it will be bad. stay calm and follow rules.
      Absolutely correct, traders must understand that emotions has no room in forex, so if we can get rid of our emotions we will be better traders, but as human it will be hard to remove emotions in once trading activity, that is why a lot of trader dont succeed in these business because they cannot deal with their emotions.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

We need to be good analyst before we could trade like robots. You need to be expert traders before we can certainly call our program robot

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by wavestraders View Post
          if we want to trade like a robot first we must stick to the trading plan , if we can handle the psychology of the market just shut down the pc and do somethings else
          Sometimes shutting down the computer and walking away actually helps. There are times I get emotional over a position after monitoring it, to avoid doing any silly thing like closing out early, i log off, shut down and perhaps take a walk outside just to calm myself and regain balance.

:luvmt5:If you can kneel before God then you can stand before any man!

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

If God made us without emotion then we can trade like robots. Fortunately we have emotion. Then we have the enjoyment of trading and also disappointment in trading also that can help us find ways to improve.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

We need to kill our emotions if we really want to excel in this global market and our results will be much batter than a robot if we can control our emotions.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
                We need to kill our emotions if we really want to excel in this global market and our results will be much batter than a robot if we can control our emotions.
                how to kill emotions?
                whether you will not feel your life would be empty without emotion?
                expressionless face?
                you want?

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by meldsilvers View Post
                  that is why some trader prefer using robot to help them trading. as robot isn't have emotions and really discipline in following trading rules.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

If we succeed to kill our greed that is the major problem and cause of losses we can do much batter than a good and costly robots.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

If we succeed to kill our greed that is the major problem and cause of losses we can do much batter than a good and costly robots.
                      if trader want to kill the greediness then important for that trader first to be satisfied with the small earning , because when you not look big money in the market only after that you can be the successful

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

well i think that is possible but you can get tied but always know that the robot never gets tired but i just to to get all traders informed that the robot that trade was actually coded by some expect so its really possible to trade like a robot

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

trade like robot is good idea and do not use robot because it is to complicated and complex so better to do not use it and do it manually...

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

you know i did not use any robot yet since i started trading one year ago. and i always think that a man should depend on his skills to gain success. so i choosed manual trading

***** AKBAR

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I love this idea that make us have a definite strategy so we know when to enter the market

and when to take our profit and when to stop the trading and how much lot when can trade at each trade

Comment

Advanced mode

X