I hate myself,stupid me,take profit-0! (4)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I hate myself,stupid me,take profit-0! (4)
    Originally posted by eur333 View Post
    Any new trader at Forex will lose a lot so do not need all of these titles, but try diligence to learn and practice and there are many sites offer the service of education and our free lessons
    visited forex websites that provide free education is a good thing to do beginner traders so that they can understand exactly about forex trading
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

What you wrote in your thread has just happened to me now
    I didn't take the profit waiting for more
    but unfortunately I lost all of it
    & for the 10000 time I say
    you don't have to be greedy at FX at all

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Chelsea91 View Post
      What you wrote in your thread has just happened to me now
      I didn't take the profit waiting for more
      but unfortunately I lost all of it
      & for the 10000 time I say
      you don't have to be greedy at FX at all
      Sigh..I did it again today Asian session. I could have 17 pips then but still I want more and too bad in the end I only got 2 pips. Lol...what a shame. Well, I guess I cant control greed yet. But good thing I did not end with a negative profits but still it hurts when you let some profits pass because of greed and stupidity.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by NikitaBelle View Post
        Sigh..I did it again today Asian session. I could have 17 pips then but still I want more and too bad in the end I only got 2 pips. Lol...what a shame. Well, I guess I cant control greed yet. But good thing I did not end with a negative profits but still it hurts when you let some profits pass because of greed and stupidity.
        indeed if we have a profit, we feel we will always want to increase profits by increasing the lot size before and it sometimes makes us have to lose more than the profit that has been in the can before

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

this feeling of "o hate myself" comes sometime once you are constantly taking pain and endeavoring and after all the mental massagimg you get nothing. But this spans not very long

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by gallabaan View Post
            But this spans not very long
            You are right that it never spans for very long. So long a trader in forex exchange trading is diligent and keeps learning without giving up, then they will reach the level that they want to be in and never cry again about losses because they will have a few of it.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

this feeling of "o hate myself" comes sometime once you are constantly taking pain and endeavoring and after all the mental massagimg you get nothing. But this spans not very long
              keep losing for long period will make us mentally down. it's better to get zero profit than we get floating loss and get margin call.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

if you get a continuous loss should conduct the evaluation, and you also have to nourish the psychology, if psychology is good you can start learning again trading on a demo first

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

It is better to learn again how to manage money management properly to maintain the quality of our trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

this condition usually happen, once you lose lots of pips in a row. after every low, you decided to stop for a while but you trade again thinking you will recover by virtue of new leap

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

this condition usually happen, once you lose lots of pips in a row. after every low, you decided to stop for a while but you trade again thinking you will recover by virtue of new leap
                      But sometimes taking a break away from forex is the best approach if you been through frequent loses.
                      You got to analyzed all your mistakes and where did you go wrong...then try to go back to demo and learn to trade there the right way.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

when we facing the problems especially on our trading, you have to talk something positive to yourself rather than blaming yourself and this actually will give impact to your trading as well....

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Boniez View Post
                          when we facing the problems especially on our trading, you have to talk something positive to yourself rather than blaming yourself and this actually will give impact to your trading as well....
                          Yes i agree with you, rather using losing as a negative factor in trading, if we want to succeed we should use it as a motivator and not a hurdle or blockage in our potential success when it comes to trading forex and we should also learn from our mistakes so that there will be less hurdles in our way...

Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

For me, what we can from what we do is the desire in ourselves. Certainly, if we do not succeed in trade, we can change our destiny by learning in more detail.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

No need to call yourself stupid ! It is natural for these things to happen. Just be careful next time. I advice you to study more at babypips. The more you increase your knowledge in forex trading, the better your results will get.

Comment

Advanced mode

X