I hate myself,stupid me,take profit-0! (3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

I hate myself,stupid me,take profit-0! (3)
    For me, do not want revenge against the market. What we need are concerned is how to manage the trade table, and an effective money management in order to produce a good profit.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by jssmra View Post
    revenge at forex trading is very dangerous because i got many time margin call because want to revenge my losses, and now i dont want revenge again when trading.
    Just remove revenge word from ur mind in forex market, because i have saw many members who loss everything just because of trying to take revenge with market. Just when you get loss, turn off the computer and do some other work and wait for tomorrow.

As you sow, so shall you reap.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by shietali111 View Post
      It is natural for these things to happen. Just be careful next time. I advice you to study more at babypips. The more you increase your knowledge in forex trading, the better your results will get.
      ya thats true.
      i agree with you
      Mistakes does happen when times of desperate situation.Well,in other hand i also got some few experience

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by jssmra View Post
        revenge at forex trading is very dangerous because i got many time margin call because want to revenge my losses, and now i dont want revenge again when trading.
        I see friend, I also have same experience with you..
        dont ever enter the market when your emotion controlled by revenge..
        turf off your PC, it will help you from MC..

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by indrayan View Post
          I see friend, I also have same experience with you..
          dont ever enter the market when your emotion controlled by revenge..
          turf off your PC, it will help you from MC..
          when i emotion in trading, close metatrader then playing games on playstation or go to the night club and eat expensive food.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

hahaha.. yes i do, i'm just like you. but i'm not call it as a stupid because i've learnt from that experience to become a good trader.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

if you're having a bad emotion, it is not recommended for trading in, better rest, or worship so that psychology can return either

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by trix View Post
                if you're having a bad emotion, it is not recommended for trading in, better rest, or worship so that psychology can return either
                I totally agree with you. We need to be in a good mood and with a high spirit before actually making any trade if we want to have good results.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

thats good. I learn this that if i have bad emotion then i should not trade that day after losing two of my complete accounts

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by piphunter View Post
                    I totally agree with you. We need to be in a good mood and with a high spirit before actually making any trade if we want to have good results.
                    Yes.. Thats why we encouraged to understand at follow the rules of trade to make sure we achive our target.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by piphunter View Post
                      yea i think always my account is minus with the profit i think is hould start good for the mood and trade freely with the profit not with the capital mine i think i always start wrong so i cant get the positive i always trade for the lose
                      Hala Madrid

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

If we are in a good mood with the right attitude we can normally trade with a sound mind and a good analyzed basis. This can help increase the success rate of our trades.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by pipster View Post
                          If we are in a good mood with the right attitude we can normally trade with a sound mind and a good analyzed basis. This can help increase the success rate of our trades.
                          I agree with your idea that somehow if we have a good emotion in the trade we will be able to also perform the analysis properly, but when our emotions are bad would be better to avoid market

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I too think whenever i am in bad emotions i lose my money and i think this is because of fear of losing money . I am trying for a long time to over come this habit

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

when bad psychology is very difficult to be disciplined on the rules of trading and money management system, always greedy and revenge

Comment

Advanced mode

X