X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Sounds so crazy to deposit 20k (2)
    Originally posted by Hoang Long View Post
    I am not surprised at all if there have people actually deposit $20k or even more for trading purpose because few trading strategy such as 100% Hedging method actually required that much capital.
    yeah right, i'm sure there are lots of people that are willing to deposit that much money in their account and let the money grow on their own.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

there's nothing special just to invest with 20K deposit.Especially for regular trader.
    But if you are a beginner....i think you need to think and think again to deposit with such amount.
    PAMM - AIR

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/damianus

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by damianus View Post
      there's nothing special just to invest with 20K deposit.Especially for regular trader.
      But if you are a beginner....i think you need to think and think again to deposit with such amount.
      $20000 is a lot even for a regular trader especially in this kind of economy. I think that only professionals should play with that amount of money and not even the average trader. I think that kind of money should be used only if that person is a disciplined trader , knows how to control his or her emotions and has a lot of experience when it comes to trading...
      Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

hmmm ...
        $ 20k is a lot for me to do forex trading ..
        but I have a realistic target if have that amount in my account

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by spaytata View Post
          Sound so crazy to deposit 20k$
          yes.. it sounds so crazy to me. I suggest you to start from $100 - $500.
          If you can double your money every month your money will end up $20K.
          Code:

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Up to you how much you can afford to deposit. No loss when the trade promises. Do greedy when using a margin because it can cause MC.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I saw talked to some people who made very big deposites to trade with in the forex market , and some of them were totally starters , but they are rich , and it will not be a huge problem if they lost the capital

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Its not crazy to deposit any amount what so ever in your forex account....

coz if you ll use it sensibly then you ll always remain on the safe side of the transactions...

and most probably you ll get a lot more than just the interest rate offered by the banks and investment companies and even the stock market...

regards

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I think There are a lot of people in this forex trading market, with an investment exceeding 10k. THe only issue is the understanding of the market and brokers. Regulation and fund safety measures. If one understands that then its not an issue to invest that much, if one have that much.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by ahmedlinkers View Post
                    I think There are a lot of people in this forex trading market, with an investment exceeding 10k. THe only issue is the understanding of the market and brokers. Regulation and fund safety measures. If one understands that then its not an issue to invest that much, if one have that much.
                    There is no issue investing that much amount in forex trading but it is not a good idea to investing that amount with only one broker, you can diversify and open account with like three reputable brokers and share the fund into these accounts.

Forex daily analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by ahmedlinkers View Post
                      Well First that person who are investing big money in this business he know that it`s just like a real business and there is no doubt in it and secondly the one who are investing a big in this business know that how make a profitble trade, but i have noticed accounts with big money they always managed account me account holder give his account to any managaed account to trade for his self whereas i don`t like this because if you learn you can better reurn

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

why saying that it is crazy ! it maybe crazy for some people who has small paycheques , but maybe not too crazy for ilthy people , so no everyone has its opinion

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

it does not sound crazy to me to deposit such money if you are experience in forex but if you are a beginner it would sound so crazy to deposit such a huge amount of money

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

but when every one depose more then 20 k $ in broker must verify then this broker is trust and he can withdraw this amount with the same way he deposed bye and they make to him some fractures prof for the bank
                            and good lick man in trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I assure you that is one of the crasiest things to do depositing such huge capital , if want to have such capital in your account then you should consider making it by trading and not depositing it

Comment

Advanced mode

X