X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Buy or Sell not sure! (3)
    That's why most of us traders loose money so often, when on winning trade and suddenly their is price reaction or correction and you trade make a trading on the opposite direction in most chances you are going to loose big, to trade best is to have a trading strategy.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by sksrabon View Post
    If u not sure what will u do, u can take help from the fundamental indicator. You may be then scalping and patient for the required moment.
    This is true, so we wait with the intention of doing scalping strategy, waiting until the right time to BUY or SELL. Prepare Lot size corresponding to the time you spend waiting for it.

Originally posted by grgnng View Post
    That's why most of us traders loose money so often, when on winning trade and suddenly their is price reaction or correction and you trade make a trading on the opposite direction in most chances you are going to loose big, to trade best is to have a trading strategy.
    How do I avoid this in order not to happen in our lives, for it can you give more detail to be used as a comparison and consideration for the development of trade in every junior trader.

Last edited by ; 17-03-2012, 12:13 PM. Reason: back to back

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by Nico
      This is true, so we wait with the intention of doing scalping strategy, waiting until the right time to BUY or SELL. Prepare Lot size corresponding to the time you spend waiting for it.
      yes, we must need to being waiting on the forex when we are using the scalping strategy but actually the trader who are using the scalping also do not have been patience for waiting until the good signal out to let them enter to the market

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Buying or selling in the forex is confirmed by the snalysis thoroughly carried out on the charts reading and then the system of trading finalize the entry into the trade at that time.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

actually there is another side, but my goal remains to produce huge profits which I also strongly believe that only with a huge profit so I can be more confident that I can actually find it there

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I want to take this opportunity to tell forex currency traders that they should never buy or sell in their trades if they are not sure. We can get losses because we have traded in this manner since we are not sure and confident.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by chidi View Post
              I want to take this opportunity to tell forex currency traders that they should never buy or sell in their trades if they are not sure. We can get losses because we have traded in this manner since we are not sure and confident.
              thats right. we should aim to get confident first using our strategy. so, when the time it just hit our rule. just buy or sell accordingly. that way we will never waver about the decision. because it just either buy or sell signal in our checklist. no emotion needed.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

you have to make your correct technical analysis before you can take any order even buy or sell , also it is better to avoid trading during news .

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

if you don't sure the direction of market then you need to research about present condition on market.
                  And you also need to get idea from news about forex market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

when we are not sure for what will do the market i think that its better to avoid the trade till the next good signal and if we want to trade just open with small lot size because you can recover the money in the good signal

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

mostly always changing decisions while at the computer, even though we are confident in our analysis but we have not determined the op and just look at the graph we are not confident in choosing, so I think if we believe should not hesitate

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

In my opinion it should be the power of the traders of their own.They better decide it to buy or sell the trends in the market.But in my suggestion it is effective to buy the trebds during its good time.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

If I am not sure about buy or sell, then I don't trade since I trade only when I receive the correct signal according to the trend. I scalp when there is sudden price moves as they are very profitable and have got good accuracy with confirmations.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Buy and sell both are not same it is a good tools for forex trader and if you want use this tool you can download any metatrader 4.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i have seen a tutorial in a site and it was clearly mentioned in that tutorial that we have to leave the trade if we are not sure that where the market price will move and where it will not move. i like the concept of leaving the trade rather than making a mistake in the trade.

Comment

Advanced mode

X