X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Buy or Sell not sure! (2)
    Originally posted by akshay1728 View Post
    buy or sell simply means an entry point, entry point is very important in forex if your entry point is proper then you can earn lot of money
    right. Once i asked from my friend that there is some thing problem in my tradings. whenever i want to open any position and i enter in the market then market always moves against me. he said that your entry point is wrong.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by Jolia View Post
    right. Once i asked from my friend that there is some thing problem in my tradings. whenever i want to open any position and i enter in the market then market always moves against me. he said that your entry point is wrong.
    Sometimes its happens with me too. When I opening order in market, price in market sometimes againts me and makes me loss

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i just descover that the mistake i always do it is when i open a deal and get some profit i close imdiately this deal even when they dont get the take profit or theey going to it too and in case of the lost i let it this is my reason of lost and from now on i will let the deal take some order that i put it SL OR TP

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by zeghbadrahem View Post
        i just descover that the mistake i always do it is when i open a deal and get some profit i close imdiately this deal even when they dont get the take profit or theey going to it too and in case of the lost i let it this is my reason of lost and from now on i will let the deal take some order that i put it SL OR TP
        the problem of impatience it is very dangerous
        to avoid that you can set your orders in the night & go to sleep & leave it
        or don't set in front of the chart if you are trading

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Get some simulation by demo or contest account.
          Practice our trading instinct beside we already have analysis info, btw I haven't good trading instinct so far.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by Nico View Post
            Get some simulation by demo or contest account.
            Practice our trading instinct beside we already have analysis info, btw I haven't good trading instinct so far.
            i think we can not use our instinc to predict forex condition or forex trend. we must make detail market annalisis to know forex trend to avoid wrong prediction

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Yes, you are right. I fall on in the same case and make loss .
              But how can I reduce this?
              Md Abdul Aziz
              Dhaka, Bangladesh

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

weather price going up and down i never care,becase i am playing on my own tempo.
                its the front play becase every things you are looking, there you should control on bhy or srell.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Let's start decrease that feeling, by getting good clue about it.
                  Here we will talk about : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...quot-Indicator
                  Hope that the best opinion will created there, and useful for us as traders.
                  Thanks

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by Nico View Post
                    Let's start decrease that feeling, by getting good clue about it.
                    Here we will talk about : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...quot-Indicator
                    Hope that the best opinion will created there, and useful for us as traders.
                    Thanks

i saw it but still not clear yet. but i am not interest to depend on indicator. because indicator giving us future ideas not accurate. and we are confuse to trade for low confidence . we have to make self confidence.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by akshay1728 View Post
                      buy or sell simply means an entry point, entry point is very important in forex if your entry point is proper then you can earn lot of money
                      But how to determine a good entry point? This is the real question that matter most and most of the traders face problems in trying to getting to it. A lot of experience and knowledge is required to get to it.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

usually this happens because of doubt and fear caused by the analysis is not mature and impatience to wait at a time when there are appropriate opportunities

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

this is the biggest question in this business. if you get the answer of this question than you will be a good trader. use different indicators to understand this.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by fareeha View Post
                            this is the biggest question in this business. if you get the answer of this question than you will be a good trader. use different indicators to understand this.
                            every trader have their purpose in entering market. and each of us need to have strategy that can make sure our trading work smoothly as what we plan.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by forekiller View Post
                              usually this happens because of doubt and fear caused by the analysis is not mature and impatience to wait at a time when there are appropriate opportunities
                              hesitation is very bad & most of times you lose the deal if you were hesitant
                              so don't start any position except if you are very sure

Comment

Advanced mode

X