X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Does weak connection affect trade? (4)
    Originally posted by slandrath View Post
    I also had the same problem, my internet connection is very slow. to overcome when trading I like to wear a pending order with sl and tp. so even though my internet connection is slow I can still trading without requot. if open orders instantly, often get requot
    internet connection of course, affect us in forex trading. if our internet speed is not sufficient, even disconnected, then it makes us unable to make transactions in the market. so that our position is still open, we can not watch.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by topman View Post
    To prevent this emotion, we should trade with calm and no in hurry. Sometime slow connection can prevent you from losing money when the market is against you direction. Trading is a must but not obligation.
    Slow connection is very bad for trading.It always gives us re quote and we miss some sure pips.So if we are facing problem with slow connection then we need to switch in the faster connection.

Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Of course, it does ... it takes time to relay your trade orders to the server which is again connected further to the exchange server of the zonal brokers. Everything counts ... trader's connection quality, broker's server bandwidth and the quality of connection with the exchange server ... it was so when I inquired about it but this is a fast growing era and there are new ways being invented everyday and things might have changed by now.

http://privilegedreturns.blogspot.com

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i think slow internet connection will be big problem for scalping trader because they will suffer reqoute problem which can reduce their profit

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

i think this is not the matter of slow connection , the market will go according to its order , if you have some connection problem may be there is a communication gape between you a trading market , but the it will not effect the market

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

weak connection can sometimes have an impact on our trading for those who like scalping. In my opinion, it is good to do Tarde speeds using a smart phone.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by haqnawazkhan View Post
              i think this is not the matter of slow connection , the market will go according to its order , if you have some connection problem may be there is a communication gape between you a trading market , but the it will not effect the market
              yeah it's true what you say that we break the connection between the circuitry broker will not have any connection with breaking the connection with our own but we are experiencing barriers to enter into transactions to be conducted
              join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Dont play the role of scalper when our connection not really stable. Just make sure you have stable web connection only we are able to exchange scalping. Buying and selling in swing method likewise need good web connection, since maybe after couple of hrs you want to check trade we want web connection to look at. then when you do not have stable web connection just put stop-loss and target profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by bento View Post
                  fellas, i will want to know if weak internet connection has a way of affecting the movement of the platform. i not so, then tell me if it has any effect on the closing and opening of trade.
                  My ideas about this is i think weak connections affect trading as in a bad way. Sometimes with weak connections you get re quoting problem and you can`t close and open a trade real time that you want.

Please Forgive My English

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by bento View Post
                    DOES WEAK CONNECTION AFFECT TRADE
                    If you have a week connection you will suffer with requotes, because your order will never go in time to the broker and will be missed, so for forex trading fast connection is must. Slow connection will not work.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

in my opinion, wired internet connectivity is more superior than wireless.
                      but i guess each type of the internet connection has its own advantages and disadvantages.

Payment proof can be found in here:
                      https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
                      https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
                        weak connection can sometimes have an impact on our trading for those who like scalping. In my opinion, it is good to do Tarde speeds using a smart phone.

Smart Phone Still use the GPRS which is my country is not good even 3G create the problem i think we can only rely on the cable internet and for the trading 1Mpbs is very good speed

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i think use pending order to avoid reqoute due to slow internet connection. i think we can apply scalping trading strategy using slow internet connection because we will face delay order that reduce our profit

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

An important question slow connection may well impact on execution of any order. Should you have slow connection than 1 thing can be done don't operate different applications except trading platform. Don't download anything throughout inserting an order

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Yes , of course.......slow connection makes more requote...the order takes long time to take ... So must use High speed net connection for comfortable trading ....

Comment

Advanced mode

X