X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Does weak connection affect trade? (3)
    Offcoures for those who are using scalping technique trade ... It requires fast in doing buy and sell simultaneously. and close trades as soon as possible.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by standgunz View Post
    Offcoures for those who are using scalping technique trade ... It requires fast in doing buy and sell simultaneously. and close trades as soon as possible.
    That's why scapling would be more appropriate when the market sidway because technically may not be experiencing reqoute when we will do the closing or opening trade

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by rep View Post
      That's why scapling would be more appropriate when the market sidway because technically may not be experiencing reqoute when we will do the closing or opening trade
      Yes you are totally right I have also experience many times when connection failed and re quote. many times take lose due to this reason. Prices are not update properly. I have also take experience from contest where this problem mostly effect the trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by rep View Post
        a very sensible idea,
        when experiencing sideway market, certainly a lot of traders who are lazy to open a position, so the server becomes smooth..
        maybe I 'll also learn how to open a position on the market that is being sideway..

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by shietali111 View Post
          offcourse.......slow connection will make more requote......because the data showed in trade windows not updated...so when we buy or sell....the order will take long time and at last "requote"......so you have to set the slipage 2-3 pips
          ya you are right this is a big problem When you are going to buy or sell a piar there, with weak connection of the internet,you may ose some chances on line.When you are going to close the pair, it does will effect you some,too. .................................................. ....

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by moleh999 View Post
            a very sensible idea,
            when experiencing sideway market, certainly a lot of traders who are lazy to open a position, so the server becomes smooth..
            maybe I 'll also learn how to open a position on the market that is being sideway..
            could be, because the average trader may be lazy to see the movement is so slow and it takes patience to see our trade and prices are only a few pips only

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

binggung, We must be patient in order to be able to trade even with poor connection affecting our trades.
              Patience will help us to get rid of that when we trade.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by bento View Post
                fellas, i will want to know if weak internet connection has a way of affecting the movement of the platform. i not so, then tell me if it has any effect on the closing and opening of trade.
                Yes buddy, it does.
                Poor connection seriously effect on trading. It takes more time which is very annoying.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

weak connection can spoil your trade and it can easily convert a positive trade into a negative one, so to be a good forex investor one must have a good speed internet access avaliable.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by kumil
                    so,broker didn't responsible about our big loss, did they? It depen our knowledge, our technique and our Luck(?) to get profit in forex.
                    Yes what you get in Forex trading complete responsibility lies on you, because it is your money, and you should take care of it well. Broker is just a person or a company who is helping you to do the trading.

Love the world, it loves you.
                    LIVE AND LET LIVE OTHERS.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Weak internet connection can cause you to lose your account, because sometimes when you enter a position and didn't set the target and stop it will destroy your account.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

yes of sur not he weak connection exactly the connection who have a big ping you can't open the position ok

thanks man for this thread

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by frizer
                          I'm still confused with the trading rules you mean. Maybe everyone has a different perception of what is meant by interpreting the rules of trade
                          every Person has a different Trading rule, It is depend on the Strategy which
                          they use, and their Trading Style. we are discussing about weak connection
                          here anyway.. you should read the thread first I guess..

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
                          Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
                          "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

you will know it when you plance order in news time market and you should deal in many times...so the price will not taken as what you want in your plan because your slow connection

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

for sure weak connection will effect our trade. especially when we want to open and close trade. Ensure that you have sufficient connection which stable, since we need to log in to MT4 platform. Once your connection down it will make MT4 log out and its also need time to log in again although its fast but price will go more fast especially during news time. If your internet connection weak you can try to rent a VPS.

Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
                              My Twitter

Comment

Advanced mode

X