How is Forex trading affect your daily life? It is good for you or bad? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How is Forex trading affect your daily life? It is good for you or bad? (2)
    Originally posted by TraderOfBonus View Post
    How is Forex trading affect your daily life? It is good for you or bad? Let's share and discuss.
    Forex trading have a great influence in my daily life. Because most of time in a week I spend in forex trading. When I face big losses it makes me very frustrated and when I make some profit it makes me happy. Forex trading becomes an addiction for me.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by sajibarafatsiddiqui View Post
    Forex trading have a great influence in my daily life. Because most of time in a week I spend in forex trading. When I face big losses it makes me very frustrated and when I make some profit it makes me happy. Forex trading becomes an addiction for me.
    I also every fell like that's. Get loss, MC or get much profit. So I think forex was have big influence to our life, even loss or profit. So we have to trading carefully in order to give negative effect to our financial

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

For me, Forex is a pastime with little capital investment. i think that forex makes me very nervous and usually in a tension mode. i could really be proud of being a member in Forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Nothing bad of forex activity when it is done everyday because we focused on the graph. So forex has not make any negative inflorescence in my life. But it is giving me a small additional income.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Certainly each of us affected by the sensations and feelings of what happens for example when we have a great profit to be in the best happiness, but when we are exposed to loss certainly there is a sense of sadness

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

forex course have an impact in my life. especially when my order with floating floating loss. it makes me depressed and not free to work in real life. makes me think of two times to return home immediately.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

In beginning, i face huge loses than now. I suffered huge and huge. It affects my life badly, the effects will be alive still my end. Anyhow, we may think positive and may get some experience to recover the loses.
              venki

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Positive on the one hand you gain a new flag in your life is profit to be reaped, and negative if you are Addicted them and left everything and remained on Forex all day this is a negative impact on the system
                Signature removed by Tarek

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

i dont think so forex is affecting my daily life as it is easy to move on with and i trade for 2 to 3 hours and is not much time which affects my daily life and is very good source of earning for me.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Although forex trading take lot of my time since I start trading and until now I think it's worthy because now I'm doing good in forex trading and making small but consistent profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

in my opinion..Forex could be a pastime with very little capital investment. I solely go in after I am alone while not family around and rest time eg watching TV. I conjointly learn further lesson that provide me purpose in life not boring....!!!

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

It was bad for me when i was in the learning stage because at that time i remain stick with trading screen and try to trade 24/5 but after that when i get hands on it at that time i manage my time well now i spend one hour at the start of new york session for analysis and decide my entry levels and after that go to my trading screen after every two hours.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by indianajones View Post
                          i dont think so forex is affecting my daily life as it is easy to move on with and i trade for 2 to 3 hours and is not much time which affects my daily life and is very good source of earning for me.
                          lol . Forex is not our slave that if you can give 2-3 hours per day then you will be able to get a entry
                          there is much time is require in the starting , after you get the experience you need less time .
                          but there is no fix time to entry appears so admit that this is a time consuming business

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I think this question will get a different answer from everyone. There is a feel good forex impact for life. There is also a feeling of forex have a bad impact for life.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

well for me, forex affect my life in a good way. with forex i have learn so many things, i was able to manage my time efficiently, learn how to deal things right, and my emotional factors was also being utilized. I was also able to analyze things that happen and think of it and after decide what's the best thing to do. It also helped me how to weight things properly.

Comment

Advanced mode

X