Which analysis you trust in it and why? (3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which analysis you trust in it and why? (3)
    Originally posted by mimou_p117 View Post
    For me part I am not confident in any analysis because the market move because the market is driven by big bank and her objectives and we aim to lose so how can respect the technical analysis .
    The market also moves by economic situations which are given in news releases which can be analysed by fundamental analysis ...However i do see where you are coming from in terms of not relying totally on any analysis especially technical as the market moves in line with many factors and not just one...
    Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by mimou_p117 View Post
    For me part I am not confident in any analysis because the market move because the market is driven by big bank and her objectives and we aim to lose so how can respect the technical analysis .
    If you are not confident in your analysis, then you have to go and upgrade your forex skills. Trading forex when you are not confident of your analysis is just like driving on the highway when you are not confident in your driving skills sooner than later, you will have an accident.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Sometime I use teknical analysis, sometime I use Fundamental Analysis, and sometime I use both. That happend depend the market. If the market slow I just use teknical analysis. But is the market do mad, I will use both.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

without depending on news it is hard to win forex. but i think most probably technical analysis reflects news. but before opening a position we should have a look at the price movement and open a position with confidence.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

analysis should we believe is without emotion analysis using the strategies and systems in accordance with the applicable rules of the system and we need discipline to use it well and correctly in accordance with the rule.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

I am very confident in technical analysis because it is one of the best types of analysis that help in making a correct decision, entry and exit points safe in the currency market

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

i trust more in fundamental analysis more than technical analysis,new effect are usually strong if the news is an high impact news while some economic news do not move the market at all

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

I am a pure technical trader and rely on thecnical trading 70 % than fundamenta methods, but i still read the forex news to be sure.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

you said the gbp/usd fall down and the news was positives, well somtimesit happen alot like this that the price fall down for a specific point like -50pip then go up like +100 pip, or may be the dollar at the same time was rising and that what make the pair go down, well in the end the forex is just prediction like 70-90% even if your was really good trader, isn't it !!

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

i think the technical analysis and fundamental analysis both is required to complete you analysis.if you want open a good trade wit trust then you should attempt these both type of analysis but i prefer technical analysis.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Both analysis is very good and will be very effective if a trader manages and uses them effectively and with proper attitude.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by lovemoon2011 View Post
                        Lightbulb Which analysis you trust in it and why ?

Hello every one
                        Which analysis you trust in it and why ?
                        Do you trust In News analysis or technical analysis ?
                        my opinion :
                        we know that technical analysis Skip to News analysis but most times Technical Analysis is honest some times we hear news good about GBP but we find GBP go down I don't why may be there is some times There are false news While The technical analysis is honest
                        what about your opinion ??
                        I do technical analysis only. Because, i don't about the news and also don't know which type of news will affect the market movement. Technical analysis is suitable for all and also for who just enter in to the market. Support and resistance is the major part to make importance in technical analysis.
                        venki

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by gaohan64
                          i like the technical side of trading more than the fundamental, i think it doesn't matter at least i know when the high impact news release and i should be careful at that time.
                          yeah i also use technical analysis in my trading and I rely on technical analysis in my trading and I have confidence that we have high news then we only need to avoid and go after we know how the market response to news of the

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I used the usual analysis is technical analysis because usually I use the indicators commonly used to analyze price movements in spite of occasional use fundamental analysis as well to help the analysis carried out in order to strengthen the analysis of technical analysis used.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

I prefer the analysis and the easiest in terms of learning and follow-up analysis is the analysis of news is you can easily learn and earn a good profit from it through a powerful follow the news on currencies

Comment

Advanced mode

X