Which analysis you trust in it and why? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Which analysis you trust in it and why? (2)
    I think most all traders use technical classic analysis may be they hasn't enough information a bout other technical analysis
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I am much more technical analysis driven person. I discovered that some news doesn't give any effect at all. Now I am learning trading without relying on news analysis, I have bad experienced trading with news...lol. It's better to trust my own analysis and win or lose I will accept that because it's my own decision. No regrets.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

I just look at the chart and the daily range to make the final decision all depends on me, still prefer to do my own analysis
      [Instaforex][ Instaforex facebook]

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

I always have their own analysis in trading, the use of indicators will certainly help in technical ..
        but I also will always be vigilant and careful when entering the market if there will be fundamental news that will come out ..

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by rinjani View Post
          I always have their own analysis in trading, the use of indicators will certainly help in technical ..
          but I also will always be vigilant and careful when entering the market if there will be fundamental news that will come out ..
          i try to do not use indicators on my startegy because i think indicators is lagging. pro trader do not use it. and use naked trading strategy.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by pipsrock View Post
            i try to do not use indicators on my startegy because i think indicators is lagging. pro trader do not use it. and use naked trading strategy.
            Professional trader often time use indicator too...
            Such as moving average and MACD in their daily trade...
            For leading indicator their are using support and resistance level...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by pipsrock View Post
              But naked trading strategy is very dangerous for a beginner as for naked trading we need a lot of experience and without experience naked trading is just like betting or gambling. You must avoid this naked trading and try to follow some sort of technical analysis.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Technical analysis is a good option. Fundamental analysis is a time consuming process. Always use technical analysis for analysing price movements

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Most of the trader are doing technical anlaysis and depended on it now because it's getting very much popular.For me i also think that technical analysis is a thing that we have to trust now.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by radex78 View Post
                    I just look at the chart and the daily range to make the final decision all depends on me, still prefer to do my own analysis
                    you just use technical analysis frien, why didnt you combine with news?
                    i think if we combine technical and fundamntal, it will be very great..

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by indrayan View Post
                      let's make link between 2 idea
                      I like hearing news and at the same time the technical analysis is most important than technical news that's due to there are secret you will can't know it Because it is state policy
                      we can follow technical analysis then technical news I think if we not make that or depend only on technical news is very very risk do you remember what happened in japan after earthquake the yen go up Against the euro nearly 500 points so if we depend only on technical news in this case we will buy hhhhhhh I know after earthquake the yen drop more and more

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by indrayan View Post
                        if you can capitalize on both, then it is great. but if you're not, then it is disaster on-call. you should understand which type are you. the notion of the best trader using both are only that...a notion. nothing more. the fact speaks differently.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by mskhatak View Post
                          But naked trading strategy is very dangerous for a beginner as for naked trading we need a lot of experience and without experience naked trading is just like betting or gambling. You must avoid this naked trading and try to follow some sort of technical analysis.
                          I agree with you mskhatak...
                          In my opinion naked trade is only suitable for more advanced trader...
                          If a trader who just starting up in forex using naked trade the chance is they will make big mistake...
                          That is why a beginner should always basic indicator to help them in make trade decision...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by greenteafx View Post
                            I agree with you mskhatak...
                            In my opinion naked trade is only suitable for more advanced trader...
                            If a trader who just starting up in forex using naked trade the chance is they will make big mistake...
                            That is why a beginner should always basic indicator to help them in make trade decision...
                            wowow,,,,,,,, just heard the term nude trade trade I ever heard was blind and usually they use cndlestik as an indicator because they are more directed at princ action

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by sasake View Post
                              wowow,,,,,,,, just heard the term nude trade trade I ever heard was blind and usually they use cndlestik as an indicator because they are more directed at princ action
                              Lol...not nude my friend but naked...
                              Yes naked trade only use price action and support and resistance level...
                              They call naked trade because they doesn't use any indicator at all just price action...

sigpic

Comment

Advanced mode

X