How much you lost before earning from forex? (3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much you lost before earning from forex? (3)
    Originally posted by muhannadcent View Post
    i lost alot may be like 2000$ less or more not sure, about profits i make big profits like 2k but not withdraw it and just kept treading until i lost every thing,well i learned that forex is not that easy and my money management was so bad, but now iam trying to fix my mistakes in the past.
    Most newbies thought that making money in forex would be easy and they pour big deposits in their trading account hoping that they can profit right away in these market, but the opposite happens.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

I think we should not never take revenge from market just learn from your mistakes & try not to repeat it again so that we may go for profits. Lose and profit are the part of the forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

It depends on different traders. Its different for different levels of skills of traders. I am still leaning and losing in forex market but every loss is teaching me something and I am trying my best to perform well in forex trading.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

Originally posted by ganeshjain View Post
        I loss 420$ real money and around 300$ all bonus money.
        If you lose your bonus means, there is small worries only. I lose my huge funds by investing in the beginning itself. Now, i am hardly trying to recover that. The result is, i am learning daily by my mistakes. So, i will learn Forex within some years with no profit and no loss.
        venki

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

most of us traders have lost much,in terms of finance,but gaining enormously in terms of experience,earning i cant say because i haven't started yet.instaforex has saved us greatly on the part of finance,what we should worry about is achieving skills to carry on successful trading
          A friend is one who believes in you
          even when you have lost hope on yourself.
          :mt5rocks:

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

i lost 200 dollars and i plan to recover it so soon so i will be more carefull about it to not loss again and i try and hope to gain more than i lost that will make me stronge enough in another deals

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by gaohan64
              i have lost about $200 in few months. i used a small capital to practice. i always cant controled my emotion, i still need a long time to make profit stably.
              yeah I think it's good because I think we should really use a small capital in the course of our trade because if we are forced to use large capital during exercise it can be very risky in our trade

join my refferal here https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=10615 and I give you free education about forex

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

i have suffer loss around 150$. i suffer loss due to i can not control my emotion. i always open transaction to much (over trade). i want to make huge profit in short time periode so i trader with big lots without consider about money management

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by realyone View Post
                  i lost 200 dollars and i plan to recover it so soon so i will be more carefull about it to not loss again and i try and hope to gain more than i lost that will make me stronge enough in another deals
                  Well i hope you recover your money, i think the important thing is for you to identify what made you lose in the first place and after you have found the reason try to fix it and apply the corrective measures so you wouldn't lose due to that mistake again...Don't give up, just keep practicing and so on and one day you will definitely have more than that $200

Smile if you are reading this, that means that you are still alive...where there's life there's hope!...Do not let anything get you down, life is too short...

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

many traders face loss when they join this business because working on demo and real is totally different, here your margin is as compared to your money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by RASTA View Post
                      yeah I think it's good because I think we should really use a small capital in the course of our trade because if we are forced to use large capital during exercise it can be very risky in our trade
                      if we use a small capital only if it has forgotten how to use a large capital? maybe it will only add to our great loss. we had better use the existing capital despite a small but if you already have a good system will probably be great

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

about me before making profits i made lots of losses that i can not remember because they are very much you can say hundreds of dollars but when i learn how to make my profits more than the losses i begin to collect more than these lost hundreds before

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by yoyok View Post
                          I once lost $ 1,000 diforex, but now every month I make $ 2000
                          wow! this is really a great result i will be happy if you share your strategy but when you make 2000$ in one month how much your capital i think you should have big money isnt it

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by fareeha View Post
                            many traders face loss when they join this business because working on demo and real is totally different, here your margin is as compared to your money.
                            also the emotional factor which added to live trading because you trade with real money that you may not afford their loss
                            impatience in the new trades is also one of the big mistakes of all newbies

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i think loss amount is not impotent for me. but my total loss in forex market 1030$ but now a days my monthly earning is up to 900$ . so i think it is best earning way for me. so always analysis the market after that you decide to trade

Comment

Advanced mode

X