How much you lost before earning from forex? (2)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

How much you lost before earning from forex? (2)
    Originally posted by birdcat View Post
    7% in a month? thats can called success bro...if your gain profit > than loss...you can manage your account well..and you can optimize you trading system
    but in my opinion is still too small,
    whereas in this business we can double the money with ease,,,

maybe if you are able to consistently, you can add to the lot, for the percentage who gained more..
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Yeah consistent profit should be our goal in forex. and 7% is not bad at all. I hope you can increase your profits and reduce your losses by improving your strategy.

Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by blackprince4u View Post
      Yeah consistent profit should be our goal in forex. and 7% is not bad at all. I hope you can increase your profits and reduce your losses by improving your strategy.
      yes, I agree with your opinion, the most important thing is that we can make a profit consistently in our trade, although our profit only in small amounts but the most important we can make a profit consistently.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

@ Yoyok, pips is the word. It is important to be making constant pips everyday in forex trading. Even if the profits is small, positive pips shows that we are really trading and learning at a good pace.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by moleh999 View Post
          but in my opinion is still too small,
          whereas in this business we can double the money with ease,,,

maybe if you are able to consistently, you can add to the lot, for the percentage who gained more..
          indeed we can multiply the money from here but to find a good and consistent system that is difficult to comrades because to beat ourselves is very difficult and much harder than it their own forex

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

first time in 2003, I did investment around USD 100, leverange 1:100, spread 8 pips Using pair EURUSD, using RG Pro (Reuter Graph Professional), first time trading I got profit 10 $, every day got $ 10, average monthly got $200, but near the US invasion in Iraq, price become chaos in sunday there is price movement that destroy my capital.
            Never give up, never, never, never (Churchill)

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by blackprince4u View Post
              to obtain consistent initial phase of 7% in a month is not an easy job ..
              It was a good thing especially if you have capital of $ 10,000, so the numbers will certainly be great ..

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by libya View Post
                to obtain consistent initial phase of 7% in a month is not an easy job ..
                It was a good thing especially if you have capital of $ 10,000, so the numbers will certainly be great ..
                Right for beginners like us 7% profit is good and for large capital the profit also increases but we can have that much capital on demo only and it will take quite a time to gain that much capital.

Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

I already have lost large amounts of money in my trade, because I have failed over 4 years, but now I can get a profit every month from forex.

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by yoyok View Post
                    I already have lost large amounts of money in my trade, because I have failed over 4 years, but now I can get a profit every month from forex.
                    waw..you have very much experience..
                    how much money have you spent at forex?

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by Tefa View Post
                      What do You Think To Share This

Each one just tell us how much he or she expend before he /she gain

and what kind of expenses you expended & what kind of profits been gained

With little bit about how forex taught you from your past lose
                      I do not have a clear number so I can say the answer to your question , but all what I can say that forex is a huge market that worth spending a lot of money to learn how to trade and then earn large amounts of money

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by espirit
                        Just to understand, Profit can make easyly from capital. Even you got 0.01usd from 10,000usd, its also called profit, but, how we can get 7% without any lose a parts of our money?
                        Its by following MM technique that will ensure your safe

Instaforex Supporter l Instaforex

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

Originally posted by Hakunarilious View Post
                          Its by following MM technique that will ensure your safe
                          I couldn't agree more, you can lose alot but still have money left over to recover to gain more profit. It's about how you handle your account and money.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by yoyok View Post
                            wow, you study 4 years to be able to generate consistent profits...
                            It is a number that seems reasonable to learn forex..

I now have 2.5 years in forex, so live 1.5 years longer...
                            hopefully I'm not discouraged..

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by moleh999 View Post
                              wow, you study 4 years to be able to generate consistent profits...
                              It is a number that seems reasonable to learn forex..

I now have 2.5 years in forex, so live 1.5 years longer...
                              hopefully I'm not discouraged..
                              I've been learning the forex for 5 years myself but i don't think i am at the level of a professional. I have been practicing here and there but not dedicating it all to it, but since i've seen this forum i've been learning more than my 5 years put together.

Comment

Advanced mode

X