Technical Analysis Vs Fundamental Analaysis (Part 3)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Technical Analysis Vs Fundamental Analaysis (Part 3)
    Originally posted by rinjani View Post
    both analysis will be effective if we can understand it very well ..
    and do not use both of them could also produce a profit, if we can make trading naked ..
    I agree with your opinion, we can not use this analysis 2 concurrently, because of the news is not necessarily the result would be similar to the results from tehnical analysis.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

there are news that don't get out of certain groups of people.
    business world is filled with secrecy and some things are really kept secret by some groups to avoid devastating effect or something else that is equally serious.
    what we see in the news or in the media is not the whole picture.

Payment proof can be found in here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...-Payment-Proof

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.p...orex-Education

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

Originally posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      there are news that don't get out of certain groups of people.
      business world is filled with secrecy and some things are really kept secret by some groups to avoid devastating effect or something else that is equally serious.
      what we see in the news or in the media is not the whole picture.
      I agree with your opinion that it is true what you are saying that what we know about news and what we see is not the truth because when the news we can see how we look at direct response from the market

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

there two steps of analysis, the first one is fundamental analysis and the second one is technical analysis. The first one is best for biggeners.

but the second one is very important for traders to analysis there dificulties and probkems which they have faced during trading.
        Last edited by ; 08-12-2011, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

The most effective is technical analysis because we are trader not investor, we analize price everday, everyminutes not like investor

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by maliknaseer View Post
            there two steps of analysis, the first one is fundamental analysis and the second one is technical analysis. The first one is best for biggeners.

but the second one is very important for traders to analysis there dificulties and probkems which they have faced during trading.
            if we are trading if you want to be a formidable traders alike should be able to master the analysis of both technical and fundamental analysis and certainly will be often generate profit rather than loss so start practicing to master both the analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

Originally posted by transformer View Post
              The most effective is technical analysis because we are trader not investor, we analize price everday, everyminutes not like investor
              true because if we run by investors of the fund is not appropriate because they are big so it has great endurance for hundreds of pips, it is different from our conditions that capitalize small.

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Originally posted by kamikaze View Post
                Hi all my online family..
                i have a question to you..
                what is the most honest : technical or a fundamental analysis on telling you the right speculation of the movement of the market?
                i have saw many people following the technician method and they are a successful private traders...
                bye bye
                i think combining technical and fundamental analisys better for our trade.in fundamental we could the reason why market move.and at technical we could know the level to entry and exit

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by harisrib View Post
                  What do you feel is required to win the game of probabilities(Forex)?? Is technical analysis alone enough to survive or do we need to mix both?? But how do you measure and analyse the impact the Fundamental analysis?

If basic TA is all we need, then why do most of the people loose in forex??
                  If you have strong hands on fundamental analysis then ignore all other techniques and go with the fundamentals, i grantee you will earn big profits.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Can not be successful without that combines technical analysis and fundamental analysis, news analysis in addition to the currency market is the engine

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by shahzad View Post
                      If you have strong hands on fundamental analysis then ignore all other techniques and go with the fundamentals, i grantee you will earn big profits.
                      Can you actually guarantee big profits? With your own money - are you willing to do that? I'm sure you were exaggerating.

Prices deviate from their fundamental expected value all the time. And I'm not talking about small deviation, it can be hundreds of pips for weeks and months until the deviation comes back to the normal values fundamentals expect.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Easier for us to do is follow the basic analysis and monitoring follow the points of support and resistance, taking into account that we have to do news analysis

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

I still stand in analysis techniques, I often ignore fundamental analysis. I indeed had violated trading rules but in my opinion is very influential analysis fundamenetal little impact on market movements at any given moment.

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I prefer to use technical analysis because of the existing indicators can provide direction of the trend and also determine when to enter and exit the market.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Technical analysis comes easier for me because I only have to analyzed the indicators in my chart. But I am also aware that they are useless when it comes to news releases...so fundamental analysis is still needed.

Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

Comment

Advanced mode

X