X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Do you advice me to go in scalping? (2)
    scalping can be done. as long you strictly follow the entry and exit rules and its really need to be fast act without thinking twice. you trade 1 minutes or 5 minutes candle that show in fast time. That's why newbie sometimes not suggest to trade in the fast time frame due still not get use in fast market movement.
    Need more than 1 minutes to reply a post, Need only 3 second to click "Thanks" if you think it's useful.
    My Twitter
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

Originally posted by goldeneyes View Post
    scalping can be done. as long you strictly follow the entry and exit rules and its really need to be fast act without thinking twice. you trade 1 minutes or 5 minutes candle that show in fast time. That's why newbie sometimes not suggest to trade in the fast time frame due still not get use in fast market movement.
    but there is one reality and you will saying, yea it is the reality that many newbies struck in scalp in initial stage. they open and close their positions so frequently because they fear from losing of money.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

i am a scalper and i think about the fast decision to cut loss when i got some floating minus and also make order, but i do with use all time frames, not only small time frames that i used, and with this way i can reduce some false signals and of course my strategy here is scalping with follow the trend and this is good way to maximize my earnings per trade

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

yes this is possible with scalping. use small lot sizes and first you need to practice in demo. start real trading only when you are confident on your strategy.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by ns34cjr View Post
          i am a scalper and i think about the fast decision to cut loss when i got some floating minus and also make order, but i do with use all time frames, not only small time frames that i used, and with this way i can reduce some false signals and of course my strategy here is scalping with follow the trend and this is good way to maximize my earnings per trade
          it wasnt an easy decision for me to cut loss when the price was going against me, emotions gets so bad when im using big lot so i get depressed and let the price to either give me a margin call or to come back to level point .. it was so stupid i wont do that again

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by mmaarroo0 View Post
            hi all
            i have about 100 dollar now in my trading account and i want your advice
            i need to collect 1000 dollar in month from those 100
            do you advice me to scalp or not?
            please i need your answers
            Scalping is the only way that you can make a lot of money out of that $100 of yours in the shortest period of time. If you intend to use long term trading, then you will not make even 100 dollar profit in 1 month.

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I could say..... you can go for Scalping for sure... What ever target you fix, just concentrate on your indicators to get you a perfect entry every time... Scalping is good for beginners from my experience....

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Scalping is good for them who love to take higher risk.but if you want to scalping you should follow the rules tightly.such as you should always use the Stop loss.but always open the trade seeing the trend.if the market is bearish then make the sell and if it is bullish make the buy.....

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Originally posted by hpano View Post
                  yes this is possible with scalping. use small lot sizes and first you need to practice in demo. start real trading only when you are confident on your strategy.
                  very rarely scalper traders use small lots, they will seek profit by doubling the lots, so that scalper traders take big profit from in a single transaction

Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

hello, i dont guess so ,i mean make 100 to 1000 $ with the scalping you get a lot of risk and from 100$ to 1000$ it mean 1000% in just one month its a great job.i think when you want this profit you should work with an other strategy like complification...

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I will advise every one to go in scalping who has sufficient experience of forex trading and who knows about the trend analysis very well. Scalping is the best method of earning from the forex but it requires a lot of knowledge and experience of forex trading. I will not advise a beginner to go in scalping because for a beginner there is nothing except loss in scalping.

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

I think scalping is not very difficult however you have to have enough knowledge in forex. I tried scalping and didn't succeeded so for now I am sure I won't try scalping because of small knowledge in forex comparing to what I should have to have.

Help on how to attach picture to your post
                        Help on how to add your trading journal to your signature

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

i think scalping is done only when you are in greed and not want to loose your money.
                          but the main thing is that scalping will give negative result because it is like you have money and just becuase of fear you just start buying and selling it.so scalping is not good according to me..

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Originally posted by mustaqim686k View Post
                            i think scalping is done only when you are in greed and not want to loose your money.
                            but the main thing is that scalping will give negative result because it is like you have money and just becuase of fear you just start buying and selling it.so scalping is not good according to me..
                            Well said, i think you are the only one who agree with me. I was the only one who is in the opinion that scalping is not a good trading style. If you want to be a real trader you will have to leave scalping.

Forum Rules l Bonus for Posting Rules l Bonus for posting (FAQ)l How to Attach Accountl

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by dzin4aans View Post
                              I think scalping is not very difficult however you have to have enough knowledge in forex. I tried scalping and didn't succeeded so for now I am sure I won't try scalping because of small knowledge in forex comparing to what I should have to have.
                              if the scalping technique is not suitable for you then you do not do it because there are many other techniques, you may match the intraday or swing style, because this technique does not require the speed of analysis and more calm unhurried in taking action

Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

Comment

Advanced mode

X