X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

Trading the trend makes profits (2)
    Originally posted by tiffany View Post
    trading with the trend will also result in profit and also the use of sideways trading also generates profit, if we can utilize both the profit that we can get more maximum will be get...
    trend is our friend.so when we are trading we should must follow the trend's direction.but with out any kind of analysis it is impossible to guess the trend's right direction.so for getting the right direction we can use the indicators and the analysis.
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

When we are trading with trend, as a beginner is good that you use indicators. Indicators will confirm the trend strength to you as well as when to enter. The trend will make profits for you but it pays better to enter wisely.

Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

trading with the trend is not done just randomly like that, we must take care of the resistences and supports too.

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

i think that if the trader want to make profits and trade with the trend he must use indicators and fundamental analysis to determine if the trend will continue in its direction or if it will make some bounces and after determining this the trader may enter his trades with the trend

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

Originally posted by sukeshroy View Post
          Some traders which is beginner makes trade without use of indicators means just trade with trend and you will makes profits .I also trade with it and makes some profits but during news its goes against my order and more losses than profits.Yes you trade with trend but always wait for right signals to make orders which can be done using indicators.Don't trade after opening terminal and see trend and makes orders.What do you think? Its true
          Yes, we should trade all the time. Because, the market won't stable in a single trend. Its got changed frequently to make the market movement. Yes, i also agree with the opening terminal. We should always make some analysis to take serious decisions and then wait for the market to react according to your prediction and then open the deals.

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Yes, Waiting for the Right moment could be the best part in this business..
            but we should first Plan our Trade just to Prevent High Drawdown and a big Negative
            Floating.. we better Prevent high Drawdown to keep distance from Margin call

gallantyukie's Trading Journal
            Want to be Firm/Institution Fund Manager (Trade Big Account without Deposit) Check my Group..!!
            "Nothing Better Enjoyment than Riding Swing in Clear Sky"

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

I agree with your opinion,
              we must be thorough and patient in doing this forex trading, if you want a profit and also do not get greedy, wish you luck, thank you

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

Trading with the trend of profitable, but can come from the valid points and not any better entry point and when you touch one side of the trend

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

well you are very correct but you still have to analysis the market to know the very best price to enter the market thats what i really think based on the question because sometime the rend maybe up don the movement that time is down i just hope you understand this

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

Originally posted by sukeshroy View Post
                    What do you think? Its true
                    of course it is true, i know that there is two types of traders work like that, the first type go with the trend, when the trend goes he go, and the other type wait till the trend is broken and go opposite that broken trend and make large profits!

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

I do not think that the beginner in Forex Trading can determine the correct trend ,who can know the correct trend will win all the time, but the issue is not easy , it needs more learning to know the correct trend

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by new10lover View Post
                        I do not think that the beginner in Forex Trading can determine the correct trend ,who can know the correct trend will win all the time, but the issue is not easy , it needs more learning to know the correct trend
                        i strongly agree with you my friend ,, knowing the correct trend needs some good experience which we can get from more trading and analysis .

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

hi all
                          i have important question really about the trend , i know sure if we know the correct trend every time we will win and win without any losses that's OK
                          but why we can`t ride the trend from the beginning !!! for me not the correct trend is hard the hardest thing is when the trend start when the trend end !!!

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

Trading with the trend is the prudent way to make profits in forex trading. The only problem with most traders is how to time their entry on the trend and when to cut the trade. Some just jump in without finding out if the market is about to retrace from a short term trend.

Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone :luvmt5:

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

Originally posted by new10lover View Post
                              i think trader who can open transaction follow trend will get much profit in short time period. we need enough knowledge about technical and fundamental analysys to predict market trend correctly

Comment

Advanced mode

X