If you have $100k in your account what will be your profit target? (5)
Logo

Login

This topic is closed.
X
X

• filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • #1 Collapse

If you have $100k in your account what will be your profit target? (5)
    if i have $100k to invest in my forex business then i will definitely first think to develop some strategy on smaller investment and then will make my investment on that strategy to have maximum benefit that i can achieve
  • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
  • #2 Collapse

what you mean risk 10% of your 100k$ ??? that so much risk!!! even if you have just 1k you must risk just 1% of your capital in any single trade, so if i have this amount 100k$ i will risk just 0.5% or 0.025% in any single trade, please try to protect your hard cash.

Comment

Advanced mode
    • #3 Collapse

To be sure I'm sure if I use that much capital in one day so I could produce one of tens of thousands of dollars, and maybe I'll decide to live for trading

Comment

Advanced mode
      • #4 Collapse

100kusd is too big .. if I could have that much capital, I'm sure I can make 10kusd month .... Just take a 10% profit.

Comment

Advanced mode
        • #5 Collapse

if i have it i will take 50% one my pay pal and the other half i will trade it to take a back up some people in forex say that this profits its few so they dont keep it to theirselve and trade all of it because they goal is one more zero in the end of number of 100

Comment

Advanced mode
          • #6 Collapse

Originally posted by seadoffx View Post
            Assuming you've $100k in your trading account what percentage of your account would you risk on trade,what will be your profit target, for me i'll risk 10% of my account on each trade and my profit target will be 1:2 of my risk
            whoa 10% meaning if you get your profit target then you will be earning 20k and if you lose 10 k gone which would be way too much depressing cause if you just risk even 1% per day or even 0.5% you would be earning quite a good amount already so for me I would just go normally and risk not more than 1% cause earning 1000$ per day is pretty good

Comment

Advanced mode
            • #7 Collapse

If you have $100k in your account what will be your profit target
              If I have $100k in my account, I think profit target of 1% per day of $100k is enough for me, with the determination of risk management is only 5% of the total capital and use strict and prudent money management due to the use of the lot are a little larger with a capital as it is, so that the profit to be obtained is big as well as with a large loss is likely to happen

Comment

Advanced mode
              • #8 Collapse

wow its really a big capital i can not believe that my capital is 1000$ fortunately if i give this amount any way then firstly i make a plan how can i do it double my target firstly double then when i get it than think another plan another target.

Comment

Advanced mode
                • #9 Collapse

Assuming you've $100k in your trading account what percentage of your account would you risk on trade,what will be your profit target, for me i'll risk 10% of my account on each trade and my profit target will be 1:2 of my risk
                  if i have 100k$ in my account i will trade with 2% of the capital because the capital is very big and i will place take profit 50 pips and stop loss 30 points , because with this sum i will never trade with big risks because it is a large amount of money to lose and its difficult to get them again

Comment

Advanced mode
                  • #10 Collapse

These words speak of the good reputation in the Forex market because it depends on the original study by anything.

Comment

Advanced mode
                    • #11 Collapse

Originally posted by mohamed 300 View Post
                      These words speak of the good reputation in the Forex market because it depends on the original study by anything.
                      yeah true what you say that the merchant should be able to do the study in this trade because I think without a study we will have a risk of a trade that will bring us to a poor trading results and we have to deal with a margin call in our trade

Comment

Advanced mode
                      • #12 Collapse

Originally posted by onlyforsoldi View Post
                        if i have 100k$ in my account i will place take profit 50 pips and stop loss 30 points
                        are you sure about your words ? 50 pips will be your target and 30 pips will be your stoploss ?? i am sure you will going to loss. you need study hard.

Comment

Advanced mode
                        • #13 Collapse

In fact, not based on substantial financial leverage will be 1: 1 or 1: 2 on the maximum
                          But I will be relied on to achieve 10% per month and this is the profit goal, which I hope to do a month

Comment

Advanced mode
                          • #14 Collapse

I would use the same trading plan as when i have $100 in the account. The calculations will be applied to the $100,000 in the same way generating the same percentage of profits.
                            Get bonus for your posts! https://forum.mt5.com/index.php?referrerid=7466"Bonus for posting" is an incentive program for the forum members. We will give 20 US cents for each your post. By the end of a month you will get bonus to a trading account with InstaForex. Profit from bonus can be withdrawn without any limits.

Comment

Advanced mode
                            • <a href="https://www.instaforex.org/ru/?x=ruforum">InstaForex</a>
                            • #15 Collapse

i have a target 100$ daily if i have 100k $ in my account its my minimum target if i have chance gain more profit but 100$ is must

Comment

Advanced mode

X